Madman's New Diary Chapter One - Amazing (over BT)

Haha can’t get enough Brenda !!!

Aural aerobatics ? Classy ? You go too far my friend. Thank you for the good vibes, yes I agree there may be a certain amount of effort that goes into the musical production. But with the BT in situ pre-recording, the Marcel effect was too much to resist whilst working on the timing !! But unlike my white gloved compatriot I was actually singing along ! As to the intros, absolutely no effort whatsoever and likely dependent on where I am in the lunar cycle. As this was “new broom” production, I had to take jab in your direction. I mean it just wouldn’t be the same if didn’t and a reminder I am not the only one here with questionable sanity. Who knows who will be the target, come Chapter Two.

Thank you Brian. :sunglasses:

Madman Out.
:crazy_face:

Hi Toby, wonderful performance. Keep them coming, including the diary videos with the insights of all the effort behind the scene.

Wow Toby! It was just amazing, of course I know the original well, great song, but I like your version even more! I am delighted with what I heard, thank you my friend, you made my tonight!

Mike

Thank you Andreas, appreciate your comments and you taking the time to listen. :sunglasses:

Cheers Mike, that means a lot coming from you.

Its a busy old backing track, so the guitar work was a bit sparse but there are some tasty licks and fills, that can be added at a future date when I have the confidence to play more lead. But at least I now have 2 songs where I have soloed the intro line and the mini solo in White Rabbit I did a year ago. All this has given me the confidence to do more. And listening to you and Kasper fires my ambition to go further.
:sunglasses:

I didnt realise you had a play acoustic. I thought it very effective with the dual vox and yes the BT was pretty good.

1 Like

Its been sitting in the box for over a year but I decided in needed some options for vocals leading up to OM8 so I used it for the first time a couple weeks before hand. Its got some great FX and I downloaded the “management” software this evening. That gives me access to several hundred new FX. Down loaded a Lemmy, Manson and what I think is something Dylanesque as it was labeled 4 Ever Jung - could have done with that for OM7 !! Sent my daughter a spoof version of Amazing early in the week before we started sound testing, using the Tinkerbell vox fx. Due to the content I can’t share here, if you get my drift but could make some off the wall diaries in the future. :rofl: