Module 8 Practice video has no sound

Practice still does not work with the( song practice with 3/4 stuck chords) I know how to edit it.
I really wanted that song practice, I see it going up the screen with the chords strum but no sound.
Thanks Diane

Hi Diane, now I remember and understand.
That particular video had issues at the upload stage that only became known about after the fact.
It is a known issue but is on a long ā€˜fixā€™ list that Justin has. I think he has said he would need to film the entire video again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers :slight_smile: | close 2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide & Moderator

The 3 song practice thing? That you strum along? So that is a video? Hmmmm ok lol
The module 8 videos all work greatā€¦ just this one practice segment from the upload to the dashboard practice portion is the problem.
Thanks for looking into it though.
I appreciate your time with this.

No worries. In the grand scheme of things this one small bug will prove inconsequential as you progress. :slight_smile:

Exactly I just have been using Justinā€™s song app for 10 min to practice. Thanks againšŸ˜Š

I do not hear any sound on the embedded video that accompanies the L8 Song practice. I tried:

• clearing cookies and cache;
  • use another browser;
  • use a different computer.

It did not work on Ubuntu/Chrome and MacOS/Safari+Firefox. Other videos play just fine.

Is this an intended effect or a glitch?

It is a known glitch Iā€™m afraid.
To remedy it Justin would have to film, edit and upload the entire video again.
It is on a long list but not near the top I donā€™t think.

@FannyJustinGuitar

Just another shout out for this - it has been reported in the past several times but maybe a new ticket will boost it up a little. :slight_smile:

Thank you, good to know! I will find the songs in the app and look for videos on the website.

Hello. I have a small problem with the proposed generated Practice Routine that can be imported from https://www.justinguitar.com/guitar-lessons/module-8-practice-b2-810#practice ( from the top bar: Learn More, Discussion, Notes, Practice )

When I get to the last step: ā€œL8 Songs using Stuck 3 & 4 chords!ā€ from this Practice Routine the video that is a record from the Justin App ( mobile one ) has no sound. I used this one for the whole Grade 1 and is very useful for someone who is not able to pay for the full app and he is happing only with the small 10 minutes.

When trying to watch the video for the module 8 practice songs there is no audio. All other Practice song videos has had audio. Is this intended or a bug?

Hi Kenn,

Maybe the below posts may help with your question

Because thereā€™s no audio on the songs for this module, I had to find alternative song practice for the stuck 3/4 chords. So, anyway, hereā€™s Wonderwall.

Iā€™m not getting any sound out of the song practice video (L8 Songs using Stuck 3 & 4 chords!). The video is playing with no sound. Is anyone else having the same issue?

1 Like

Working perfectly fine here.

1 Like

No sound for me :worried:

2 Likes

Works fine for me.

Suggest you report the problem in the 'Website Functionality" topic (which I tried to link to, but it didnā€™t work for reasons I donā€™t understand)

A quick Search should find it.

1 Like

It seems there is a mix of us. I will report it, thanks for the suggestion. Also, for what itā€™s worth Iā€™m trying to play the video using an iPad, which worked for every other video on the website so far, but not this one. Not sure if playing on a computer would make any difference.

1 Like

I think weā€™ve had this happen occasionally in the pastā€¦maybe permission related. It should be resolved if you report it .

1 Like

Same. No sound at all. Other videos are fine.

Firefox I can play the video and get no sound.~

Chrome I get:

Sorry

Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.

Doesnā€™t appear to have any issues, links or sound wise. ! I guess it must be your privacy setting at issue.

R.