My first video of me playing

Thanks for the listen and kind words Stephen.

Agreed, the audio quality is pretty rough I think too.
It’s a telephone. + my 1st time doing anything like that (I still blame it on, it’s a telepone).
Which is all I got to do a video on. If I could figure a way to extract the video and then do the audio via a interface. Guessing that’d be better audio. But I ain’t that computer savvy to do that move yet.
I’ll continue to keep trying to learn how to manipulate this new (to me) tech. It’s mostly beyond me.

A bit late to the party Jim and it’s all been said above.
That’s a mighty impressive entrance :sunglasses:

Great job, enjoyed that very much and I look forward to hearing more!

I just saw your video. I liked it a lot, so relaxed and chilled there in the dark! Your chord changes were really fast and I liked the mix of open and barre chords, really great. Thank you for sharing.

@brianlarsen
@jsgreen
@SusanW
Thank You Brian, James and Susan for the listen and kind words.
I appreciate them words very much.

That’s because I just got up. I’m always relaxed right after I get up. :slight_smile: Cool ya like my blue light. Didn’t seem like my dark environment went over all that well.
Since this was my 1st video, I really didn’t consider the lighting that I have on at that time of day. Guess I figured at least ya can see me. Which is more than I usually do since I mostly record audio only.

Thanks. Good catch, I didn’t even note that was what I was doing and have no idea why I chose to go back and forth. I may have had a reason, but right now I don’t know what it was.

Everyone’s kind words here are most encouraging.
A big ‘Thank You’ to all.