Mystery number - Justins Birthday - Whats real?

Hello,

today I checked summary for February and Justin is telling here that he celebrated birthday, that he is 50. That is great, I wanted to say happy birthday somehow so I looked for some topics and I found that Justin has birthday on 27th of March and not February. Can anyone tell me what wrong then?
Newsletter or his birthday just moved? :smiley:
I can see Wikipedia has also 27th March so is this newsletter just some template? Thanks for solving for me and maybe rest. :slight_smile:

54:10 - Justins Birthday

I hope Wikipedia got it wrong. If not, this sounds awefully familiar to the moment of madness @TheMadman_tobyjenner had a while ago. :joy:

4 Likes

Wiki might be having a wobble. This says Feb BUT 1976 ! Go figure :thinking:

Oh dear looks like a lottery, stick a pin in it. Shall we just trust Justin to know when he was born ?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like a good call to me!

3 Likes

@TheMadman_tobyjenner If you really wanted to know his date of birth I’d check what has been declared on the companies house website but I personally think he deserves to have two birthdays each year for all the goodness he gives us each year.

3 Likes

Of course not, he is just turning 50. Who is honest about that?

2 Likes

I don’t give a monkeys James to be honest, I was just responding to the OP query.

:+1:

1 Like

Someone just ask him in the next Clubs meeting. Then there will be a lot of witnesses.

1 Like

Wasn’t it @roger_holland that started wishing Justin HB on March 27. Maybe he came shed some light on the confusion.

Just checked it wasn’t Roger it was Shane

1 Like

Not usually one to spread rumours, but there I am, guilty as charged, uncovered by detective @stitch . Its like a real Scooby mystery now. I’ll bring round the van. Off to the Sandercoe mansion. :crazy_face::sweat_smile::crazy_face::sweat_smile:.

Cheers, Shane

4 Likes

if its a scooby mystery , can we trust justin to be really justin ?

2 Likes

Well, in this AI world we live in…
:wink:

Justin is guitar royalty he has an official birthday also

1 Like

When I sing the “Don’t let the old man in” song, written by Toby Keith, it has the line:

Ask yourself how would you be
If you didn’t know the day you were born

If my performance is to an intimate sort of group, I ask that question afterwards and the answers are interesting. I like to quip that I can hear my mother’s voice ringing in my head saying Not old enough!!!

No, he’s an imposter, and he would have gotten away with it if not for us meddlin’ kids

2 Likes