Needle & The Damage Done - Neil Young

That was fantastic Mike. A difficult song to play and to sing and you nailed both. Very impressive!

1 Like

Lovely rendition, Mike, smooth and steady throughout with the vibe and feel nailed.

Marcel said it all re the mix.

Look forward to more NY from you.

Thank you @DavidP !

1 Like

Thanks @Eddie_09

Thank you @SILVIA

Oh wow! You are really good! You were in the zone on that one. I loved it!

Hi Mike,

Not a massive Neil young fan, but I do like this song.
Thought you nailed the playing and vocal.
Mix sounded good to me - maybe a tad “boomy” in places - but didn’t distract from the performance.

Lovely work.

Digger

Hi,
Good song, nicely done. Well played and sung too. Mix to me was pretty good. I might have tried to get the vocals center though.

Keep up the mojo,
LBro

Wow that was great! I love Neil Young and ive had some say i sound like him! I just got done redoing Hey Hey My My! But I love the sound of that acoustic!! Very nice recording I thought!!!

Thank you @pkboo3

Thanks @LBro!

Thanks @Bytron08 . Is your recording of Hey Hey My My posted somewhere- I’d like to give it a listen.

Sure thing! I just posted it on the forum! Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

That was pretty sweet playing and singing there Michael. It looked really technical but you made it look easy. Guitar sounded nice too.

Thank you Mr @SgtColon! It is a bit technical with the picking and strumming but I learned it slowly one note at a time.

Enjoyed your rendition of a NY classic. Especially appreciated how you kept the strumming hand moving consistently throughout the tune. Looking forward to future videos. Cheers!

Thanks @GBrasco . Yes the consistent strumming is something that Justin talks about and you can really see it Neil Young’s video… Neil Young - Needle and the Damage Done - YouTube

Super playing and singing. Really enjoyed listening to this.

Absolutely. Very nice. :+1:

Thanks guys!