Neil from Stratford upon Avon, UK

Hi everyone! I’m Neil from Stratford upon Avon. I’ve been a beginner for 29 years, so hoping to make it to intermediate before I hit 30 years of playing :joy:

11 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hey Neil, by following Justin’s course, chances are good to overcome the Beginner status! Welcome to the forum and have lots of fun whilst learning and playing!

Welcome Neil! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Neil

Welcome to the community Neil!

Welcome to the community Neil, ENJOY.

Hi Neil, welcome to the community forum. I’ve been a beginner for 50 years and I’m finally reaching beginning intermediate level after committing myself to following Justin’s course almost 2 years ago. Start at the beginning and follow Justin’s lessons and you will reach intermediate level playing.

1 Like

Hey Neil welcome and enjoy

Hi Neil,
Welcome to the community.

You are lucky to have an awesome little guitar shop near you.

Cheers,

Keith

Welcome, Neil! If there is something you want to learn, this is the place to do it!

Welcome! Stratford upon Avon, huh? The Bard would be happy that you’re playing a stringed instrument, I’m sure!

Hi Neil
Welcome to the community :smiling_face:
JustinGuitar will definitely help with breaking through plateaus. You’re in the right place :smiley: :guitar: :sunflower:

Hi Neil ,
You are so Young …and not to finish another name joke :innocent:, I mean of course compared to most of us. :blush:

Welcome here and I wish you lots of fun and an incredibly long time learning guitar :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

Hi there Neil, and everyone else.

I’ll use this opportunity to introduce myself as well.

I’m also starting out, half a year of practice now. Progressing very slowly. I think maybe I like tuning, fixing and learning about guitars just as much as playing them.

Carl Banderas, Oslo

1 Like

Hello Neil.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: