New to siteHI. Thanks for the nice messages. Learning the intro to wish you where here at the moment. Tricky but just needs patience

Hi Phil 73 here. I love practicing but time is the problem. Now on holiday in Zanzibar so I can put more effort in.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Community Phil.
You can share a little more about your journey HERE and discover folks who have also recently joined.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Phil

1 Like

Welcome Phil @Guyreddy! You’ve found a good community here. I confess I’m a bit jealous - I dream of a holiday that includes practicing guitar! Enjoy.

1 Like

Welcome, Phil! And here’s a link to another thread with us old dogs. Though there are a few 50ish interlopers. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome, Phil! I am a newbie, too… probably asking questions that these folks have seen a zillion times! Haha! Luckily, they are all kind and do not mind responding to our “baby steps!” I love this forum! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello Philip and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Well that’s the solution to your practice time problems, innit?
Spend more time in Zanzibar! :rofl:
Welcome aboard :grinning:

Hi Phil, Welcome to the community enjoy the holiday and get a travel guitar :slight_smile:
A

Welcome Philip, good to meet you and look forward to hearing more about you and your learning :slight_smile:

Hello Philip :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum! You’ve found the the right place.

Enjoy your holidays in Zanzibar and your practice time - and have lots of fun and success on your musical journey, too. :desert_island: :guitar:

Cheers from Germany :smiley:

Hello and welcome! Wish You Were Here in Zanzibar, sounds like a nice personal twist on a fun song!

Phillip

To reply to any post just click on the big orange reply button. No need to reply via the title of your post. You’ll get the hang of navigating around this place, just takes a little time. :sunglasses:

Like this at the bottom of the page.

Hi Phil, welcome to the community forum. Have fun learning play guitar on your holiday. Don’t be afraid to ask questions here. Someone can probably answer your question.