NGD - Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS (Dark Night)

Well, we can wait! You should think about doing the other chrome parts in black like your Squireā€¦ thatā€™s a great look!!! Also gotta sayā€¦ blue guitars RULE!!! :grin:

Tod

1 Like

Oh, trust me Iā€™m tempted to :sweat_smile: Iā€™m just trying to retain all the Fender parts (for now) and I canā€™t seem to find any genuine black Fender 2-point bridges.

congratulations! locking tuners and strap locks are 2 mods I recommend to everybody so wise choice on those as well :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Lieven :blush: Yeah those have become my bare minimum standard upgrades.

1 Like

wow, thatā€™s a pretty color, I love that!! kind of a reverse burst, I would definitely buy one of those! I need to add a strat/tele some day anyway

1 Like

It really is Tony :blush: Exactly, itā€™s a reverse burst with the black in the center and the blue on the outer edges. Iā€™m a sucker for all types of burst patterns, and this one grabbed me, as it was a reverse pattern which is pretty unique, and has my two favorite colors in it blue & black :heart_eyes:

The tele also comes in a similar finish (Dark Night) although Iā€™m not sure how prominent the burst is as I didnā€™t see one at the store.

1 Like

Old song but new AVOYP posted of me playing it with my new guitar:

2023-10-06 - Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe