No Travel Guitar, but

I find playing with wind quite difficult. :expressionless:

1 Like

Love windchimes. Love mountains. Love that picture. :+1:
Have no problem with wind :wink:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

What gauge pick are you going to use on that Silvia?

Reminds me of the singing ringing tree in Lancashire :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey I live in Lancashire!! Donā€™t know anything about this. Where is it?

2 Likes

Oh wow! :open_mouth::star_struck::blush:

Ah, found it! Itā€™s on a hill called Crown Point overlooking Burnley, East Lancashire.
Itā€™s been there since 2007

2 Likes

https://community.justinguitar.com/t/what-are-you-currently-listening-to/3935?u=roger_holland

It is the first post here Brian @brianlarsen what it reminded me of right away ā€¦ your post of course :smile: ,not that foto from Silvia :upside_down_face:
I immediately liked the photo but I needed some time to think what the heck those Italians had done :smiley: nice :sunglasses:
Greetings

2 Likes

Hats off to you Rogier,
Not only have you the most topics- and posts read in the Community, but you have an uncanny ability for recall :rofl:

1 Like

Thatā€™s because he has spent twice the amount of time reading the posts :wink:

2 Likes

@brianlarsen

Whereas @MAT1953 is a speed reader :rofl:

James @Socio
Brian @brianlarsen
Roger @roger_holland

Very interesting but a couple of things come to mind there are Lies, damned lies and statistics and 97.3% of all statistics are made up.

Should I be worried I wonder?

Michael

4 Likes

Whenever I ā€œplay with windā€, I always get sent outsideā€¦ :rofl:

Tod

2 Likes

Wow, that seems made of steel and sounds actually something with the wind, quite impressive! This little one doesnā€™t sound much.

Brian and James and Michael
@brianlarsen and @Socio and @MAT1953
Thank you for pointing out the fact that my life for the most part consists of :grimacing: :roll_eyes:ā€¦wellā€¦this community is something about guitars so I I actually learn a lot of guitar hereā€¦and yes I have read and listened almost everything (too long tech and explanations for beginners Iā€™ve been skipping/scrolling fast forward for a while) and Iā€™m not the fastest readerā€¦ and and oh my god I really need to go to rehabā€¦maybe at your place Brian? that room with your laptop ā€¦ little guitar in the corner ā€¦ screen on a certain forummmmm O no I have a problem :confounded: :confounded:
Greetings ā€¦ I tomorrow with less ā€¦ really promised, no really :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Rogier better here than other socials, thereā€™s always something to learn from other fellows aspiring guitaristsā€¦now if I remember well you have a good plan for the weekā€¦enjoy! :blush:

1 Like

Michael why should you be worried?! Iā€™m sure you have a more realistic picture of yourself you can rely on :blush:

1 Like

Haha, I wouldnā€™t think twice about it, Rogier :laughing:
I remember being quite shocked when @stitch shared ā€˜userā€™ stats the first time :open_mouth:
(It was analogous to when I discovered that internet searches were logged in a ā€˜historyā€™ file :open_mouth: :open_mouth:)
I donā€™t often visit this page, although it contributed to me ā€˜taking a step backā€™ a couple of months ago. @TheMadman_tobyjenner is the only (non-team) member who has started more topics than me (and his includes all the OM related stuff)
All I would say is, do whatever you feel like doing in the moment, and try to regard your contributions as ā€˜entertainmentā€™ for the rest of us, rather than a habit that needs to be restrained :wink:

As you know I dabble in Airbnb, but Dr. Larsenā€™s Detox Clinic for Heavy Users has a certain ring to it. You can have a free trial to gauge its effectiveness :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess the sound will always vary depending on wind speed and direction. At one point in the video I thought it was going to play something recognisable then it wandered off somewhere else.
Itā€™s only about 30 miles from me, I should go have a look/listen some windy day.

2 Likes

Silva @SILVIA

That comment was a bit tongue in cheek.

If the statistic about being a fast reader is correct then I know why. When I was working I was bombarded with emails and you had to establish very quickly if any of them needed action so I could get back to what I was mainly supposed to be doing and getting paid for.

I presume it is called ā€œscan readingā€ although I have never had any guidance or instruction on it.

Michael :closed_book::closed_book::closed_book::closed_book:

1 Like