Notter's AVOYP - July 2023 - She Talks to Angels

A few years back but the brothers got together again. A little pre chat but they’re playing your song :wink: Thought you’d enjoy this latter day version. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers Toby, that’s a lovely performance of just the brothers. The Howerd Stern video I referenced above is more complete with drums, bass and a lead guitar.

This one is now the aspirational level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing performance Mark, played with lot of charisma, confidence and style!

1 Like

Wow I’m late to this party. Very nicely done mark and great to see and hear your BMV. I Also see congrats are iin order for starting grade 3. :slight_smile:

R.

1 Like

Great to see you back and posting songs Mark. That was awesome and one to be proud of. Playing and singing were excellent.

Surely you just need another acoustic? :wink:

1 Like

That was great. :slight_smile: I enjoyed a lot the way you incorporated the dynamics: playing softer, more aggressive, etc.

And thanks for introducing me to this song. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mark,

What a song, what an album.
I played Shake Your Money Maker to death back in the day.
Saw them in 1990 supporting Dogs D’amour at our local rock venue (Rock City.) Blew the Dogs off the stage.

Very well played - guitar tone sounds great.
Nice job on the vocals.

Digger

1 Like

Mark, that was a great performance and i really enjoyed it. Your playing and sings started out good and got better the more you played. I have just put this on my must learn list, since I had not come across this song yet (I haven’t look at any Grade 5 songs yet) Thanks for such a great cover.

1 Like