01:13:04 Mari - Mari63 [Ain’t Even Done With The Night]
01:20:10 David - Skeletor83 [Whole Lotta Love]
01:32:20 Jak (& Holly) - JakAngelescu [The Odyssey & Original song The Raven]
01:46:15 Jason - Rossco01 [Happy Hour]

13 Likes

“The topic is waiting your presence.”
David P

(I will edit after Jason finishes.)

Thank you everyone for organising, performing and attending. It was my first time attending as part of the audience and it is such a great experience. Looking forward to the next one!

3 Likes

What a diverse range of talent, tunes, fun and good music. Thankyou Toby, Jason and Adrian for turning the wheels and thankyou performers. You are stars :star_struck:

7 Likes

Well done everyone, another enjoyable OM.

4 Likes

Lots of fun on there tonight. Some very enjoyable performances.

Thanks for the comments while I was performing. There were something like 30 new messages after I finished so I couldn’t read them quickly enough before the next act started, but the encouragement is very appreciated and I did eventually read them all.

6 Likes

Well done everyone! Excellent performances!

5 Likes

Great show and great variety of music. What a talented community

6 Likes

Brilliant show and thanks everyone…some great performances tonight.

5 Likes

Well done everyone. You were all brilliant. The two hours just flew by.

5 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed it all. Enjoyed meeting some new faces and vocals. Well done coordinators and performers!

7 Likes

Well done to all the performers - that was a great evening thanks! :grinning: Thanks also to the organisers - very smooth!

7 Likes

Well done to my co-performers, you all did fantastic! And well done to all people who dedicated their time to watch us performing, I am always amazed and grateful for those attending!

Next time hope to see all 37 people performing, as Toby said doesn’t matter what level you are on, come join us and have fun! It’s not a competition, it’s a celebration :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great job, Mike!

3 Likes

Great job Mike really liked the song choices tonight

3 Likes

Sounds like it went well. So frustrating from my end. Not only my audio sucked but the feed from Zoom was pants most of the time. The bits I got sounded great, so you all did a fantastic job, Now I have to do a post mortem on why it all went to rats, when 2 hours before the show audio in and out of Zoom was great !

Big thanks to all performers and our wonderful audience. Thank you all for supporting the event.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I can extract the chat from Zoom as well, Richard usually includes it in as well so I am sure one of the mods will be able to do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Toby I disagree, I think your levels today were spot on. Perhaps a bit less volume on the vocals but only by a notch, I really think you had great sound levels today overall.

3 Likes

I think you’ll be surprised Toby how good yours sounded today

4 Likes

Haha, you might want to cut some of the waffle too! Some of the performers just went on and on…
Thanks to everyone for an enjoyable evening.
Another fun learning experience :rofl:

7 Likes

The uke anthem and now this, it’s a whole family love affair, Brian

3 Likes