Open Mic 007: Recording + After-Show Chat

Yeah a great night it was (morning for me) Kevin. Really impressed with your performance mate. Great original song, terrific guitar playing, and great vocals. Looking forward to hearing some more of your songs.
Cheers, Shane

7 Likes

Hello everybody,
I almost exploded in my head who and everyone I want to thank…very special everyone, my wife sat next to me almost all the time and thought it was all special to do all this for Richard (this mess together…no no my words)… … really very cool … big kiss, hug ,bunch of flowers and a very deep bow to you all… :sunflower: :bouquet: :rose: :rose: :sun_with_face: :sunny: :rainbow: :fire: :heartbeat: :sparkling_heart:
Greeting and more ,Rogier

6 Likes

Amazing performance from you two… it was beautiful. And way better than stones!!!

4 Likes

Brian, you can be proud a great event.

3 Likes

@adi_mrok , go ahead and publish my part, no need to reach out and ask.

3 Likes

Trond funnily enough I think that’s normal. It all goes so quick and then the next act starts and you think what happened there. Thank goodness for videos. You sir, were great !
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have a message ready to send out just waiting for the video to auto generate itself :smiley:

4 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. Clint’s tone is always so good!

4 Likes

You took us all to another place. Great stuff

3 Likes

Its all blank mate :rofl:

Was it a gibson or a gretch you played…

Awsome sound never the less.

2 Likes

@liaty

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

There used to be a youtuber who past away recently from Norway, I believe his name was Apator or something - he used to be from Norway taking ice baths and drinking vodka, are you sure you didn’t do his therapy before the show? :rofl:

2 Likes

Believe it tRONd. It really was a great performance mate. Singing and playing is about emotion, and youve really got that quality about you. It shows through in all your performances.

Cheers, Shane

3 Likes

@sclay wow thanks so much Shane, I’ll try to make some nice recordings of originals and different covers still trying to get a hang on the microphone and all of that. Rest assured this will be the first place to share it when I do.

Not related but it was great to see @roger_holland and put a face to that guitar, and seeing you enjoying the evening of music with your wife, so sweet.

5 Likes

Thanks Shane!! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much @tRONd . I love being the guitar player, with Krista singing, so much more than me singing! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Toughest part of the OM is coming down from the high and getting to sleep.

Can’t wait to watch this one again as my incoming network was a bit flaky tonight.

2 Likes

Used the Gretsch this evening, maybe the LPs or SG next time :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the organizers and the performers, it was a very entertaining event :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope I’ll get to a level to be able to share the spotlight sometime with you guys.

3 Likes

Yes thats right. I remember that one. Think he died after a ice swim…

But no. None of that.
I got the lyrics wrong and i messed up chords… i was on fire inside. Never thought it could be this nerve wrecking :rofl:

4 Likes