Our first LIVE performance as The Kinsey Report

Thanks David, there is a band of the same name from Gary, Indiana that I heard years ago. So, I’m afraid that it wasn’t an original idea. :thinking:

@SILVIA @Notter Thanks, we probably enjoyed ourselves as much as the audience.

Big Daddy Kinsey and the Kinsey Report. I’ve seen them at Buddy Guy’s Legends in Chicago.

1 Like

I saw them in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

What a great debut duet with your wife Mark! You looked and sounded comfortable and performed amazingly well for your first live performance. Loved the humorous song lyrics. When you said the word “cockroach” I remembered my wife telling me to clean up a dead cockroach out in the hallway before she left the house. Of course I forgot about it a minute later. So thanks for reminding to do that! Got it removed before she came home :rofl:

Well done, and looking forward to more of your performances :blush:

Thanks Firas! We thought we should do funny songs so that if the audience laughed we could just assume they were laughing at the lyrics and not at us. :wink: And I’m glad I could help with the cockroach! :rofl:

1 Like

Well done and congrats Mark and Jenn on your first live show! I’m a little late to the party here, but better late than never :laughing:

I always enjoy watching the two of you perform. I could tell the audience loved you as well and if you were nervous, it certainly didn’t show. Loved the “costume” change between songs. I hope you post the next one if you get to do it again :+1:

Thanks Jennifer, it helped with nervousness that we were doing a humorous bit. The online OM’s have helped a lot as well. We have already confirmed that we want to do it again next January and we will certainly post it. :sunglasses:

1 Like