Performance solo videos over 4 backing tracks in various styles

Wow Kasper, :scream: seriously good to listen to. Nothing else I can say brilliant work :+1:

1 Like

Video quality was fine in my opinion Kasper. It was your fingers moving way too fast in some section ! :rofl:

1 Like

Just fantastic Kasper. It was very smooth and accurate, very very high standards. Thank you for posting this and your analysis, I might try it years down the road and will make sure to check out this post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Kasper, man thats some highly professional sound and playing. Very nice lead playing, the ballad one reminds me of a song but i cant put my finger on it… Well my ear lol. Good job man! Something i need to strive for in my lead playing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeepers Kasper! That’s some incredible playing! :clap: :clap: :clap: And a fabulous write up for us all to digest. Watching your fingers fly effortlessly over the fretboard provides a lot of inspiration and so helpful to have the concepts behind it provided as well, I foresee myself coming back to this many times, thank you! :slight_smile:

:rofl: :+1:
I hate to know what he’d think of the 80s bands I listen to then :flushed: :metal::smiling_imp: :joy:

1 Like