Springsale only pops up once?

I got an popup for a Spring sale and wanted to join (google-app) . In the proces of payment something went wrong, so no purchase was done. Now I fixed the google playstore payment problem and wanted to try again, but there is no popup anymore. How can I get the sale? When I click upgrade the regular price is shown.

Cheers,
Kees

@Keeze101
Kees, here’s a link with details as to how to contact Musopia, who develop and support the app: About the 📱 JustinGuitar Apps category - #2 by Richard_close2u

Thanks for your answer David, I will give this route another try, but a previous attempt to contact the Musopia support team was, let’s say, somewhat disapointing. A simple question (how to show the app in portrait on my Lenovo Tab P11), took more than 5 weeks and several reminders to be answered (and the answer was that the app does not work in portrait on tablets).

Cheers,
Kees

Sorry to hear of that experience, Kees.

I will share that feedback with the JustinGuitar team, but while this is a partnership I’m not sure how much influence we may have and we are not in a position to assist directly with your issue.