Survey Response

I just spent 30 minutes of my time filling out the survey JustinGuitar send via email. I took my time a gave some detailed but not verbose answers. At the end,?when I submitted the survey, I received the following:

FORM OVER QUOTA :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That’s strange I did mine yesterday and worked well, could be a time limit on the form that if exceeded makes form expired? Something to look at JG team :wink:

I just had the same thing.
Looks like there’s a lot of us out here wanting to give our feedback and take part in the survey😅

Thanks for the feedback, sorry to hear you’ve had problems. I will let the Team know.

I did it about 23.00 uk time yesterday, lot of questions and seemed to get submitted ok👍

What was the survey? Do you have a link as can’t recall seeing this.

Fanny’s newsletter

Hey Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this thread finds you well and that you’re ready for the weekend. :raised_hands:

We’re very happy to announce that the first version of our All Chords Library is live! Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions on this project. We’re very proud of it - but it’s still a work in progress!

Soon, we’ll add hundreds more chords, left-handed diagrams, and common chord progressions.
Explore justinguitar.com/chords and please let us know your feedback! You can reach out at hello@justinguitar.com or just leave a comment by replying to this post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also revamped is the new Workshops page - but the Italy Workshop sold out even before we put it live! Is this a sign that Justin needs to do more workshops and events? :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, and last but not least, Musopia is running a big Guitar Survey with us, and we’d love to hear you! Our goal is to learn from your guitar story and improve your experience on the website and the app! So now it’s your chance to share your experience! To thank you - one lucky winner will win a brand new iPad! Nice prize, eh? → The Big Guitar Survey :guitar:

And for those of you who missed out on our May newsletter, you can read it here .

1 Like

@MAT1953 Please read the beginning of the thread. The survey doesn’t work.

@TBrad
Brad it worked for me see my first post and also Adrian by the looks of it. Perhaps we were just fortunate and all I was doing was pointing out that it worked at some point.

My second post was for Stuart who was asking where the link was.

The chord library just made my life so much easier, since I was busy compiling my own. :sweat_smile: Just a note, is there a reason Cmin isn’t included?

The survey worked for me.

@TBrad @Eccleshall

Thanks for all the feedback. I can confirm that there was a problem for a period of time and it has been resolved.

1 Like

Hi brad.

Just to keep you and anyone with an issue like yours in the loop.

@DavidP has notified Justin’s team and @laryne has sent an urgent message to the app development team @MusopiaApps

It is the weekend so you may need to wait until the working week.

Thank you so much for wanting to participate and alerting us to the problem, and our apologies for your inconvenience.

Richard :slight_smile:

EDIT

Unknowingly, David and I were posting at the same time.
All is sorted, all is good.

1 Like

Fab. Will do it now.

All is good now! Thanks everyone for the heads up and sorry about the trouble. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It worked for me this morning.