Tangerine - Led Zeppelin cover

Another recording from my recent 50-day challenge of recording and posting 50 tracks in 50 days. Here we have Led Zeppelin’s Tangerine. Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

6 Likes

Sounding great.

1 Like

Fantastic David. Really cool sound. Very nicely done mate.

1 Like

Thanks @jkahn and @Colberg69 , it’s such an enjoyable song to play.

1 Like

Nice playing, the only thing I would recommend is to get a backing track preferably with vocals, it makes the world of a difference!
It’s easier to reference your playing with the backing track and it’s easier for you when you play. I started using backing tracks not long after I came to JG because I found it difficult to get my timing right; it cured me and sounded better to those who listened to my playing at home.

That was very tasty David. I don’t know the song but I really enjoyed your offering.

1 Like

Thanks @SgtColon , it’s from their third album, Led Zeppelin III, which if you’re not familiar with is definitely worth checking out.

1 Like

Sounding very good David and very recognizable if you are familiar with LZ’s earlier albums, always loved III. Agree with Darrel regards using a backing track, as it will tighten things up a little.

Be interesting to hear what you think of others recordings here and share you views on their contributions.

:sunglasses:

1 Like