The Final Countdown (Europe) cover; Someday After a While (8 Bar Blues)

Put on the spandex and buff up the hair - it’s that song!
I know the solo in the middle is a bit sloppy, it’s slightly too fast for me but meh - I uploaded it anyway :rofl:

23 Likes

Very entertaining, thanks for posting! :slight_smile:

boom
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Need not more to say :smiley:

Greetings

Fabulous! Could have done with a little more Spandex, but other than that I loved it!

You are obviously spending way too much time in the music den Phil - your recent productions have been nothing short of gobsmacking.
BRAVO
:sunglasses:

Quite a fabulous one-man band show Phil! I’m thinking @brianlarsen has some spandex and a puffy wig you can borrow for your next performance.

@Alexeyd @roger_holland @mathsjunky @Richard_close2u @mfeeney0110

Thank you for the kind comments!

@mathsjunky Be careful what you wish for Paul!

@Richard_close2u I know right - retired people with nothing better to do than play guitar! … even if this one was distinctly non BLIM-friendly

@mfeeney0110 Well not sure about Brian, but Jeff @nzmetal certainly has one!

2 Likes

Not much I can add, other than my own praise for the superb petformace, orchestratio and production.
Bravo Phil … :clap::clap::clap:

Phil

Superb! Musical, humorous, entertaining.

Brian

Don’t knock yourself, as far as I’m concerned that was pretty damn good - your keys are way better than mine, I tried to get into playing this in the past and found that I got too wound up with it :laughing:
Well done, excellent job!

1 Like

I really enjoyed this!!

That was brilliant, Phil! :clap:

Great production, not only from musical point of view, but also from the entertainment side. Loved the little jokes in the vid! :smiley:

Thoroughly enjoyed in from first to last second. :slight_smile:

Oh man, you are really smokin there now Phil! You’re on the ceiling now man, surely!

Absolute top notch multi instumental production, technical prowess, awesome playing, great tone, touch , and rhythm. You really know how to bring it all together. Love the comic touches here and there too. The wig suits you too mate. I’d keep wearin’ it :wink:

A collab with you would be too easy. I’d just give you my little parts, and you’d do the rest; and brilliantly :nerd_face:

( Your uploads always sound great too, whether I listen on studio monitors, headphones, TV speakers, or mobile devices. Any basic tips there, as I STILL waste too much time on this (frustrating for me) aspect.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

:rofl: Yeah I so do! :joy: :joy: :joy:
You’re welcome to borrow it anytime, Phil! :wink: :sweat_smile:

Fantastic stuff again, mate! Sensational playing! Love the video! Very entertaining :joy: Super performance all round! :star_struck:
:star2: :star2: :star2:

Amazing Phil. Thanks for sharing :clap:

I can only echo other comments Phil, absolutely brilliant :clap: :clap: :clap:.

So much going on and great video editing, love the humour, the wig gave me a chuckle mate :+1:

Hats off Phil, another really good production mate :ok_hand:

:rofl: :champagne: :partying_face:

Love it Phil, that’s put a big smile on my face this morning!

Excellent, Phil. It’s all been said already. Fabulous in every respect

Listening to that solo maybe you are ready to set you sights on Highway Star to take you to the next level.

@Elixir1253 @beejay56 @DarrellW @Mefistofer @Lisa_S @sclay @nzmetal @Tim_Wilson @CD02 @Notter

Thanks all for the kind comments. Glad I made you laugh!

4 Likes

Highway Star! you gotta be kidding!! :rofl: