Tigerbob learning log

Looking forward then to when you come back. Take Care. :slight_smile:

My medical problems continued and I was hospitalized about a month. Now trying to rehab my way back to health and mobility. At least I am home now! It will be some time before I get back to the guitar, but I am working on it. I will follow the Justin website when I can. Bob

1 Like

Hi Bob, I wish you all the best in recovery and hopefully you will grab your guitar back in no time :slight_smile:

Hi Bob,
That’s quite a long time in the hospital… and I wish you a speedy and as good recovery as possible… :bouquet: :grapes: :tomato: :cherries:
Greetings,Rogier

Focus on your health Bob and take your time. The guitar will be waiting for you, for when you are good and ready. :sunglasses:

Hi Bob, as you have written in a previous post your health is the most important thing right now. When it is appropriate you can have guitar time again. Wishing you a steady and lasting recovery.

Good to hear you are back home and wish you a speedy recovery back to 100% health, Bob.

Hi to All! I just thought I should let you know why you haven’t heard from me. I am still recovering from some medical/physical problems that have immobilized me since last August. I have neuropathy problems in both legs and have to get around with a walker or wheel chair. I am doing a lot of physical therapy to get my strength and balance back. This has definitely put my guitar playing on hold, but I am hoping to get back at it sometime soon. I still enjoy getting back on Justin’s website and seeing what is going on. I hope to be back picking and strumming soon!

2 Likes