Tried playing black by Pearl Jam

Good stuff! I think the thing I noticed most between your last one and this one is your confidence playing. You’re definitely more relaxed and in control compared to last time around and you can hear in your playing too.

Thanks Alex I really been putting time in every night on basics of strumming and getting that more relaxed feeling and a pint or two didn’t hurt either.

2 Likes

Sounds extremly good Jeff!! Well done. Easy to hear what song you played. And it was pleasant to listen too aswell…

Good job :clap:

Very nice groove.
Your playing is so loved.
Keep up the great work!

Nice job Jeff. Nice solid strumming and a nice groove throughout. Nice tone coming from your guitar as well.

Thanks Eddie for kind words . I am pushing forward

1 Like

Got it going there, Jeff! Great rhythm and solid changes :sunglasses::+1:

:joy: yeah that always helps! Although, if you’re anything like me, it’s the same with playing pool, there’s that sweet spot after a beer or two where it all just comes together and I can sink everything on the table, then I take one more sip and it’s like I’ve never played pool before in my life! :beers: :joy:

1 Like

One of my fave songs. Having recently watched a clip of Justin emphasising not to just strum to the same beat but to add texture, you really did. That was great Jeffrey

Haha! That’s me, or at least it was 20 odd years back when living in the UK. Couple of snake bites and I felt like Jimmy White. Add an extra pint and I was a 4th grader holding a big stick.

Maybe I should take up drinking again :thinking::beer:

1 Like

Terrific work Jeff, nice and chilled looking which backs up Alexis comments of your confidence building. Practice tie is really showing :+1:

Thanks all I appreciate what everyone said.

1 Like

Yes clearly hard works pays off, this definitely sounds closer to the original so well done!

Thank adi I am putting in the time. Eventually something has to happen

Two shots in one morning. Nice!

The effort you are putting in is coming through. Very nicely played Jeff.

Hi Jeff,

Love this song.
Really nice, solid playing. Nice accents on the strums.
The guitar has a really nice low end sound.

Digger

Thanks digger