Twilight Storm's Relocated Roadcase Continued

Becky, nothing specific I can see in the post that requires my intervention. I think I get the gist but not 100% certain I am following and have a sound understanding. Not like your typical posts about your learning.

Thank you David, it’s just a bug report no one cared about, a quite literal ask to anyone associated with my hero’s brand, and the only person anyone with power on YouTube that could back me up and knew how to express it in a way a famous sound guy literally backed by two companies who’s only really vocal representation in the matter whatsoever to me, as a unit, which was ereased by nugs, so everything I said and did is documented somewhere.

As one ignored countless streams of fans coming into chat asking wtf? Or, what’s wrong with the sound? And being ignored. For over a week. Finally last night I decided to say no. When family, the only people vocally saying they were in every way old school family, telling stories directly related to having known people, who know people. Set lists, stories.

Singlehandedly took me trying to report a bug, and telling someone that came into chat and annoyed them. “I love what you are. I get you. But knock it off, and have a good night.”

That caused the only people vocally representing Bobby’s brand and the entire family to not only ignore me, and abuse me, tell me bobby co and everyone in nugs, doesn’t care, about the bug, a lot of fans I’m sure YouTube statistics could prove or disprove people being affected btw.

Both times in my life I was either

1. Disappointed by the morality of the people presented to me.
  2. is literally JUST A BUG report that got me literally told by every single person representing my hero I was the person over the coarse of whenever I said something in chat that show. To yesterday me screaming I need attention by either company now!

That I was uncared for, unloved, unwanted, told literally “It’s free, no one in either company cares once it’s posted.” Go away, we all blocked you, you’re a troll because you cared about someone we don’t like, and some ways really wow.

I want a t shirt, because amidst all this I helped wang become accepted into the family, while being turned into the troll, moderated heavily by nugsnut sitewide in a very real way.

So yes, everyone representing Bobby and the familiy in any way, as well as my sound channel who had power to back me up, and explain it since things were wierdly out of control for a bug report, and telling a troll I want to say I love you wang but knock it off because this isn’t the place.

It’s not visible now. Even the guy with the walkie talkie standing on the speaker. That I said “loud and clear” to is ereased. I thought it was a big mistake/train wreak of an oops… But I was mistaken. I unsubbed from everyone sound related and NugsNet. Won’t touch anything NugsNet past seeing how many people don’t do my challenge because I’m the horrible person who openly said “I’m not kid safe because I swear like a sailor.” And the wow I was attacked with??

I’m done with it all now. I just needed some record of what happened, since no one fixed the sound, and the real welcome today from NugsNet love Bobby’s brand, “btw, you’re annoying.”- didn’t I just say that about the shopping song? Rofl!

This was me saying no, there’s a problem, why aren’t we being addressed, louder and louder daily for like a week? Being punished to try to be heard before someone unplugs the board, because they said it’s done then, and it’s past the point of fixing. And yeah then it’s just a pain.

So my hero’s entire brand led by a complete disregard by everyone involved to take a moment to care about someone who was devastated by Jerry’s death, wrote like a 22 page essay on Rockclass which culumanatd I haven’t slept in 2 days. I can’t spell check. Into my deviation over kens loss.

We hate you, we don’t love you , want you or care about you or your bug report. And currently this is the only proof I have, that ever happened vs dead co.

(Fist bump to being the jerk on the top of the cake “annoying” comment. btw. You win, and you’re first! Congrats!)

So like I said what’s here is the only proof

Going to see if I can sleep. Its Halloween too. My friend socked that one to me as I was trying the other. So yes this a bug report that got personal fast. I’m unsubscribed and won’t go there. I’m not causing trouble

I have an 18 second video sitting in my text as a highlight reel of actual music that you could hear.

I am trying to figure out how to extract it, but all it’s giving me is emojis? I’m working on it

The 4 hour recording is going to be tough to figure out how to do this might end up a chunk by chunk challenge.

When I extract it I hope you enjoy the professionally mixed and mastered sound. It’s so beautiful you should provide the lush sounds of this fully intentional masterpiece to everyone! Next show! They did this a bit to Billy’s video too, but that might have been the pall of heavy moderation I felt

I stood up to this, stood by it was a mistake, until I was modded and realized what was going on.

I’m not blaming anyone who quietly watched but may have tossed me a yes. I feel like a psycho not being able to even point to anything like I melted down having a trip or something with no one backing me, listening, or telling the sound guy to look at chat because they’re trying to get your attention for a week.

I can’t help but love bobby. It’s sad the world needs money to enjoy a free show and no one in any community will back you, talk to you, or listen to you, then make you look insane. Then a community which I thought was all about the music tells me I hate you, everyone hates you, we don’t care about any of your kind of customers. Shut up like it, it’s free, screw off. You’re not my family. I give a bit of a fist bump of knock it off love to a troll, have a kid who I spent a lot of time trying to find that day to return it, chancing me a ways saying take my dollar you deserve it,your so nice, to being kicked from the Dead community reporting a bug about sound. People suck. Soon as I figure out how to manage impossible feats of video and tell me you love the music

No trick or treaters sign this year. I can’t handle happy people. I’m trying to figure out how I feel about all this. It’s a lot to handle, it’s weird being ereased… I’ve never been heavily moderated, let alone expecting the hostility, and nothing is there to prove I even watched the show, let alone complained in any way and it’s their word against mine. You honestly. Can’t fight that.

Sorry I’m melting down. Thank you for letting me. Its Halloween and a death anniversary, so all this happening, being shut down defending Bobby’s music and legit told all that, and then ereased, nothing handled for saying no I won’t take this crap. No I won’t sit down and shut up, I love you, and both companies erease me and my YouTube sound community was too late or doesn’t care too or can’t stand up to either community. Your not my family

It would really help me if anyone could confirm what’s in my Dropbox isn’t high quality audio professionally mixed and mastered just so I can confirm I’m not insane?

That would really help. It would really help me stop freaking out if someone can confirm I don’t need to check myself into a hospital right now, and there’s even a video in there? Please?

I seriously need someone to respond to me asap just to confirm there’s a video in my Dropbox link above. That anyone here can read it. I can’t create a new topic please someone here answer me so I’m not insane

Asap is seriously needed, and when I tried posting a sanity check here it went into eternal save mode

I seriously need anyone in this forum to confirm I have a video in a link in this forum. Right now or asap, because for whatever reason I can’t make a link, and for my quite literal sanity about everything going on.

I need someone to just confirm there’s a video in there

Right now is REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME to find out I can’t locate any people physically online or how to pm them.

I’m trying to just confirm here someone can even see I posted a Dropbox link, and there’s a video in there

I’m asking anyone in a very real way right now, to please have 1 person on Justin guitar. Confirm there’s a Dropbox link in my roadcase. There’s a video there, you can hear it

I’m seriously like 2 seconds from a panic attack. I can’t use this app. I can’t create a new topic, and this just happened to me on NugsNet.

I mentally can’t handle this right now and just need that. If this is someone proving a point here not a good time.

Anyone on Justin guitar? Please guys I’m here because I love you, anyone?

I need a living human being to confirm something exists and I’m not insane in a very very real way.

I’m not joking. I need this asap

I just need any Justin guitar member to let me know it’s there not what you think about it because I really don’t know if this happened, andI can’t tell what I’m hearing with no one willing to talk to me in any online community I reach out to

Wish they would surprise feed that quality to everyone no matter the device, headphones or not, and see how many people would sit quietly while chat was saying how beautiful it sounds and to abuse me like that

But no one will even confirm I’m not insane for real, in real life or online. There’s nothing left that I was even watching the show

Humans suck

Btw crappy Halloween to everyone

There is a video in your Dropbox. Hope all is OK.

Cheers, Shane.

Ty Shane. It is now