Twilight Storm's Relocated Roadcase Continued

Do you mean the old forum?

If so its read only now

You would have to copy and paste entrues, old school.

Does that help?

Toby

:sunglasses:

No what I need is someone to do me a favor please, with enough authority

I’m sorry to anyone with good intentions at this point.

For all this here, the bug report favor I need someone to do for me.

The other I’m just asking someone here nicely to do. Please

Again sorry, for however many days I’ve been rambling is about how many days I’ve been trying to get anyone on the plant to physically deliver a message to the eyes of any person involved physically with Bobby and the Wolf Brothers, in any way shape or form. This message:

There is a serious bug that is affecting perhaps 100’s of thousands of your fans. Please request the unedited chat logs of whatever Bobby and the Wolf Brothers concert performed Between now, and the time someone started appearing in the NugsNet live chat everyone was calling “wang” I think the day after that I enjoyed a show? Then the next show, or perhaps any between them and now, A serious problem with the sound occurred. It affected me directly and noticed a stream of people asking wtf. Some show after that I guess I had a nervous breakdown, but I’m pretty sure I was trying to convey it as accurate as I could to someone. For whatever retarded reason this might get to your team of staff bypassing NugsNet. Please address this problem. I refuse to believe 2 companies directly affected by this wouldn’t care about a mass of customers worldwide and kick other customers outside the fence. Thank you. I don’t understand why this was so difficult

Becky not trying to be awkward just trying to get some clarity as a lot has been said and what you are asking at the moment isn’t clear now. Can you itemize both of the things you want doing and which websites they refer to. I don’t think anybody here would have the authority to intervene on a third-party website if that is what you are asking. Also I also think it’s not possible to transfer data over from the old forum to the new one unless you use copy and paste as I suggested in my last reply. Sorry to be a pain in the but can you clarify both positions

I think she is asking for someone to extract her log from the old forum for her and then delete her log from the old forum once they have sent her the log?

Becky, I removed a couple of F-bombs from your last post.

Are you asking for somebody from the Community to post a comment with feedback and a request on the NugsNet site?

Not sure what you are wanting from a ‘download posts’ perspective. Is that pertaining to this Community, the old Justin Guitar Forum, or the NugsNet platform?

I suggest you simplify the posts and be as concise as possible on the requests.

I appreciate that this was a really disappointing and hurtful experience for you. Learning Logs are all about your learning experience and this relates to that in terms of being demotivating. Aside from sharing that here and receiving some affirmation/confirmation from members, I’m now not sure what else we can do to support and encourage you.

1 Like

I just want someone with enough authority here to just figure it out.

I’m done. I’ve now slandered about 8000000 people, but I feel better saying it.

Would someone contact me somehow on how to get my roadcase file put of the old website and just send it to me, and delete the one that was/is currently there?

I’m just fed up loosing my mind sending a bug report to the correct people so I’m done bye

Rebecca I’m very sorry/sad you don’t keep your tone a little tidy here…everyone here is very well-meaning and your story is so confused and incoherent,we try to help you but curse won’t get you much furthermore and it is difficult to communicate, … stay calm in this forum anyway and don’t run away and don’t push everyone away from you, … we haven’t done anything wrong here, so be please don’t be so negative and try to stay calm,
Greetings,Rogier

I got my road ase on this one do whatever you want with this mess but I’d like it to be deleted after it’s final. Ee

But if it makes you so mad and furious that there is a huge Bug somewhere and you totally lose yourself with it…let it go and those people have to figure it all out for themselves…it can’t be the intention that you suffer from this and type things in that anger so that people here are also getting angry with you again because you use language that is absolutely not allowed … children of 13 years and younger than 13 are also watching,…

think about your heart and your mind…don’t lose it please,
Greetings,…

Put the log file in my Dropbox since it’s there

Becky, I’ve deleted one of the posts and edited the other in accordance with Community etiquette.

I confess to being a bit baffled. It seems as if I may be such a person in authority that you have been sending a bug report to, but I clearly missed something.

Toby did provide a link to your old Roadcase in an earlier reply. You can access that and simply copy & paste whatever you would like from it. There is no additional moderator/administrator option to download and share.

I shall be sorry if you are done here. I have always enjoyed reading your updates, associated conversations, and the recordings you shared.

If I have somehow misunderstood things and contributed to your frustration I am sincerely sorry.

Becky,

If I understand correctly David has clarified that there is no additional moderator/administrator option to download and share the posts in the old forum. He has suggested that you could use the link provided by Toby to access your roadcase to copy and paste the entries.

The next request if I understand correctly is your are asking if someone could delete your road case from the old forum on your behalf once you have copied the posts to an external document?

I have no idea, if you can’t

1. send me the log file from the other website.
    2)put it in my Dropbox
    3)at least someone put the god damn bug report in the right peoples hands unrelated to NugsNet or YouTube. Please.
    4)after all that and all my logs have a ok from me, and all ereased data from any interaction with me is recorded and sent to me,

Delete both roadcases. There is one here. On this website we are physically talking on I hope.

There is an old one with like 900000 pages I don’t have the willpower to deal with anymore.

Once those two or however many things that actually is. Then delete both roadcases.

If this is in any way unclear send less text. I’m not reading anything long

Again I’m sorry, this whole thing feels like a troll and if it is, why?

I’m sick of wondering what I actually did in chat. Can’t make a bug report with no logs can’t get logs from nugs probably because they can say it never happened

So yeah excuse me while all this is going on real life in this situation is too. And I don’t understand why everyone’s trying to make me feel like I’m an insane lunitic unless I am.

So yes I’d like a time frame please before this is me staying awake 3 days in a row this time? I’d really like this to be over and that bug report sent too if a human being on earth can understand that sentence

Hi Rebecca,

If nugs-net or you-tube don’t want to give you the insight, it probably won’t happen either…and I don’t see who of us here can help you with that…please go to sleep because everyone would be confused after more than 24 awake 3 day`s awake can kill you (I speak from years of experience) … Take a break, at least for a moment, think about your health because it is not going well now, … we want the best for you,. …go to sleep and rest for now please,…
Greetings,Rogier

And for the love of God someone send that bug report. I don’t know what’s in there but I got punished so donno. I was happy about the cleaning when I thought someone did something. Now I’m not. I just want this done and over

Too much text. I’m not reading it no offence