Using Again - Benjamin Tod (Cover)

@brianlarsen @DavidP thank you fellas, really appreciate it. I’m very excited right now about music, even wrote a song today that I really liked.
I hope to be part of a community OM in the future and see you all live.

1 Like

Have you signed up to be either performer or audience member in the upcoming OM, Kevin?

1 Like

Thanks for calling me out David, good points raised above. To read some more about further benefits of adjusting right hand’s action I will send a link to what I posted in some other post: Lego House Chorus - #6 by adi_mrok

I think cover was great overall, a bit awkward right hand action didn’t stop you from nailing the song :slight_smile: so as long as it sounds good… you know the rest! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DavidP not yet, but I definitely will. I’m waiting til next week to know for sure if I’m available that day, but shouldn’t be a problem. And if I can’t go, it’s still a really cool idea for this specific OM.

@adi_mrok thanks for stepping by Adrian, I will check it out. It’s great how you learn a song, practice it and are able to play it and usually you move on, bit sharing it brings up things to improve.

2 Likes

Amazing performance @KevinKevan, really enjoyed your playing and the song.

1 Like

… then there’ll be the next one, and another after that, and so on and on and on :grin:

1 Like