What are you currently listening to?

That was really good, thanks for sharing Adi. I pre-ordered the album a few weeks ago. A big online retailer has it in pink vinyl. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think I ever saw pink vinyl before :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Just so you can see. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Stefan, bit reminds me of this :grinning:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Wow! Now that is a blast from the past Adi but yeah, doesn’t it just.

1 Like

That is a good one (like nearly all of the Tom Lehrer catalog), but I hope @brianlarsen and the Irish contingent don’t complain :wink:

If this passes the censors, I’ll post “Vatican Rag”, which is my all-time Lehrer favourite. :grinning:

1 Like

Pink Floyd Animals 2018 remix.

1 Like

How do you like it compared to the original? I’ve read the announcement of the 2018 remix (and Waters’ commentary on how it was released) but to be honest, the original sounds pretty good already to me. Is there anything this new mix offers that the original doesn’t have?

On an entirely subjective note: the greyish cover art just doesn’t do it for me.

Only had chance to listen to it once all the way though, and yes the original sounds good to me as well.

Doesn’t really float my boat!

In memory of Pharoah Sanders

I’m currently obsessed with Tyler Childers, particularly this song.

1 Like

Blues Run The Game, a Jackson C Frank song. The original is beautiful, as are many of the covers, particularly one by Janileigh Cohen. A stunning example of the power of simplicity in music, original and cover both.

1 Like