What makes you smile EVERY time?

Almost all of this movie, but this scene in particular gets me smiling EVERY time.

2 Likes

Quickly so no one gets in front of me - Terry Crews singing Vanessa Carlton always cracks me up wide open :rofl:

2 Likes

Tenacious D - Kickapoo Pick of destiny, really cracks me up!
Note: F :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
s://youtu.be/kVbbtuJfgIc
Add what’s required!

4 Likes

Phoebe’s Smelly Cat :joy_cat: song from Friends makes me laugh every time!

3 Likes

Funny you mention this song because that is a PERFECT one for all the beginners out there who love Friends, as this song is only A D E chords :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was considering this for my OM debut (perhaps in 2023!), but after watching this again I feel kind of inadequate next to Phoebe’s wonderful rendition. I have a lot of work to do! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

OH, great!! Another A D and E song for me to learn!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

At the moment ? Seeing the audience numbers ramping up for JGC Open Mic VI and adding another Community member to the list, thinking shoot its going to be mega ! :sunglasses:

https://community.justinguitar.com/t/open-mic-006-call-for-interest

2 Likes

Ok I just found a song I can play for my girlfriend this weekend. Forgot about all about this gem lol.

1 Like

My Granddaughter showed me these, absolutely hilarious :joy:

And

1 Like

We’ve neglected this topic for awhile. This clip contains what may be my absolute favorite movie line.

What kind of music do you usually have here?

Oh, we got both kinds. Country and Western!

1 Like

Great one. Gave me the urge…

1 Like