Zombie Lesson error

I tried to start the convo for the zombie lesson but got an error.

Was just gonna say, couldnt agree more with Jā€™s comments. :frowning:

Hi Will,
The convo for the Zombie is deadā€¦Youā€™re not making that up, are you? :joy:ā€¦
Welcome,ā€¦ it seems to be back aliveā€¦
Greetings ,Rogier

soā€¦ itā€™s undead now?

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:ā€¦

Actually, it does seem quite dead still. same error.

Hi,
I see, the moderators will see this too and will soon clarify and fix it too,ā€¦problems never last long hereā€¦ @Richard_close2u solves almost everything, and otherwise,ā€¦well, actually that was it :grin:
Or @DavidP ,are you also making this things work?..actually I feel guilty to disturb you busy people :see_no_evil:
Greetings

@roger_holland Donā€™t forget our lovable, the one, the only, the original @LievenDV

In terms of the error - for some reason there are a bunch of new lessons that do not work when people try to create / join new discussion. The bug has been reported and passed on. Another prompt may be needed but they are working full-on on some other priority jobs I think.

@FannyJustinGuitar You did raise a ticket for this didnā€™t you - the fact that new lessons do not have the Discussion topics created? I know Ben used to do this work.

1 Like

Sorry Lieven,ā€¦noooo,but of course not(I was still thinking about it), but to bother all three of you now, and I didnā€™t know about David if he has all those superpowers :smile:ā€¦
And i see it is a bigger"problem"ā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey @Richard_close2u! Yes - I already have a ticket opened for this. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

no worries :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure if this is going to the right place.
Just wanted to say how good Justinā€™s vocals are in this lesson!
Hitting some awesome notes :blush:
Great tune and one Iā€™ve not been able to stop singing.

1 Like

how good Justinā€™s vocals are

Agree. i wish justin would record a whole cover to accompany each lesson. perhaps a 3rd YT channel. perhaps copyright prevents it.

1 Like

I get the same error on the ā€œthe one I loveā€ lesson

That song has the strumming pattern
Ddudud in the sheet music, but it has a note saying old faithful. Isnā€™t that dduud ?