1st recording with new amp

Got a new amp for xmas and spent ages adjusting the settings on my gx1on multi effect pedal. Managed to record a bit of a jam, quality not great as i just record using my phone

Listen to Toast n jam.m4a by Ross on #SoundCloud

5 Likes

Hi Ross,
Yes phone recordings…i know the problem,…but I liked hearing your Jam,heard a lot of good things :sunglasses:,…Looking forward to your next recordings,who knows you will find you-tube next time :grin:, than we can watch and if there is technically something to improve then you will be informed if desired… Have fun and see you later :wink:
Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Like the sounds Ross :+1:

1 Like

Your playing sounds great.

1 Like

Both backing and lead sound good, Ross. All a lot cleaner than how I recall your previous shares, and still sweet and tasty… Use of bends and double-stops stood out for me but generally enjoyed the licks and phrases. All in all lots to like from the work put into the new chain. Good to hear from you again and look forward to the next.

1 Like

Hi Roger

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, much appreciated. It is easier to just press the record button than try and set up video, but i will try this at some point

Cheers

Thanks Liaty

Thanks clueless

Hi David

Thanks for the listen and the lovely comments. I have been a bit busy recently having started a new job this year so havent had as much time to play, or view the forum. Starting to settle down now so hopefully have more time. I have been trying to learn a few more solos, which helps my lead playing (currently learning the solo from back in black black by ac/dc… very very slowly). Loving the new amp even though it is only a 10 watt it is a marshall and sounds so much better than the last one

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Ross,

Nice work.
Some proper Hartley’s Jam in there. :slight_smile:

Digger

1 Like

Tasty treat Tuesday. That was superb Ross. I know you said it was only done on your phone but I thought you new amp sounded sweet. Great tone on the guitar too.

1 Like

Hi Digger. Thanks for listening and commenting. I am really bad at naming the tracks i do lol

Thanks Sarge. Appreciate the listen and the lovely comment :metal:

Back in the game with this one Ross. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks Richard

Nicely played Ross, sounds all good to me; the only thing I might have done was to add some subtle echo or reverb to it just to thicken it up a bit more.

1 Like

Thanks Darrell. Good idea, a bit of reverb would sound good. Still fiddlling with the set up lol

1 Like