2nd recording - playing along with Sam Fender

My number one well only fan listening to Sam fender only my 2nd upload currently going through grade 2 recording quality not the best

7 Likes

True, difficult to comment anything, since the original track is that dominant and you are sitting somewhere in the background of this video :slightly_smiling_face: You must have been playing just fine though, otherwise your dog would surely have been fleeing :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah she’s my biggest critic lol
It’s tough setting up to record didn’t realise how loud the track was coming over till I played it back

1 Like

Sounded good Jason, was just about able to pick out your guitar tone :slight_smile:
Nicely clean changes in there and steady rhythm , well done!

thanks I’ll try a different set up next time to try improve the recording trial and error atm lol

1 Like

Don’t worry about it Jason, it didn’t detract at all from the recording but as you say a little faffing needed over time.

1 Like

@JaseMac Sounding good, Jason, and good job on the foot tapping.

Recording quality was fine. If anything, I’d suggest try get the camera up a little closer and into landscape mode. Helps people to see as well as hear which can be useful sometimes to offer feedback on posture etc.

Keep on keeping on.

2 Likes

Nicely done Jason. Nice strumming and chord changes, even the foot is tapping.

You’ll get there with the recording as well. That is another learning curve.

@JaseMac

I moved this out of the beginner safe space as you had previously posted stand alone recordings in AVOYP