4 tickets, 1 choice, which?

I’d have to go for Jimi I think but it was a toss up between him and Floyd.

Have to be Hendrix. Brother saw him at IOW in 70 but I was only 14 at the time and banned from festivals “coz ya too yung!!!”. Saw T-Rex in a few clubs as they were getting going. Doors never really go me going. Floyd would be 2nd.
:sunglasses:

Yeah I like her too. :wink:

3 Likes

Does the 75p for T-Rex become £153.75 once Ticketmaster has added all its fees?
My choice would be Jimi

2 Likes

Floyd given the apparent setlist (I love Animals and WYWH, but DSOTM leaves me cold with the exception of ‘Time’)

Sheep
Pigs on the Wing
Dogs
Pigs on the Wing part 2
Pigs (three different ones)
Shine On you Crazy Diamond
Welcome to the Machine
Have a Cigar
Wish You Were Here
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts VI-IX)
ENCORE:
Money
Us and Them

Jimi just doesn’t do it for me at all except the odd track and TRex/The Doors not my bag either.

1 Like

(that’s not a parkrun hi-viz in your profile pic is it @mattswain?)

Sure is - I’m on the core team in Halifax, West Yorkshire and you’ll find me doing the timekeeping most weeks (but only occasionally in an inflatable dinosaur costume :joy:)

1 Like

Halifax you say @mattswain ? ‘Ecky Thump Hill’ I remember it well! :wink: Been there, done that - along with (currently) 193 other events.
Brierley Forest in N.Notts is my home run and timekeeping is my usual go-to role when volunteering. Strangely, one of our RD often wears an inflatable dinosaur too …! :grin: :rofl:

1 Like

… and you’d have Money and Us & Them as an encore? :thinking: :rofl:

[/quote]
… and you’d have Money and Us & Them as an encore? :thinking: :rofl:
[/quote]
That WAS the setlist back in '77 for the Cleveland show, apparently.
If it had been my choice (forgetting the fact I would have been 5 at the time and hadn’t discovered PF yet … :wink:) then we’d have had ‘One of These Days’ and ‘Echoes’ from Meddle :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I thought you were creating your ideal setlist and you just really liked WYWH & Animals (except Sheep for some reason :laughing:

1 Like