$40,000 amp! šŸ˜²

3 Likes

White gold coated knobs with sapphires? Thatā€™s bling rather than an amp for soundā€™s sake.

3 Likes

40k, yeah, whateverā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

what a hideous piece of trash!

2 Likes

Sweet Iā€™ll put that in along side my new LesPaulLesPaul

3 Likes

I reckon thereā€™s about $1,000 of components in that, including all the gold knobs and bling.

Although itā€™s not just hand-wired; itā€™s ā€œmeticulously hand-wiredā€ :roll_eyes:

And, I agree, itā€™s pretty hideous.

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

The saddest thing is that Iā€™m sure there will be no shortage of people wanting to buy one. I mean, if you can convince people to pay large sums for NFTs of a cartoon apeā€¦ :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It looks a little like a ghetto blaster I had in the 80ā€™s.

1 Like

And dressed as a superheroā€¦ :rofl:

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

Oh My!
While I love amps.
Iā€™ve got house repairs that I could do if I had that kinda bread (which I donā€™t).

passā€¦

Besides, ā€˜to meā€™, itā€™s so far past cool that it ainā€™t cool anymore.
Let alone that red ainā€™t my favorite color. ymmv

Nothing more needs to be said, really.

Just ordered one from Thomann ! :+1:

4 Likes

Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner
Only one! I would have thought you would want another in a different colour way for special occasions!
Michael

1 Like

They only had one in stock, or I would bought more ! :rofl:

Hope no one from Thomann is reading this ! :scream:

1 Like

Now, if you said the missus had bought you one, I would have believed it! :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™d say the only sapphire knob would be the one buying it.

5 Likes

Just playing devilā€™s advocate I thinkā€¦But I know many works of art that are more way more expensive and that I donā€™t like and that have no use other than looking atā€¦or imagine what kind of extravagant things are being boughtā€¦ gaudy watches etc etcā€¦then better have a special looking and good sounding amplifier next to meā€¦The more I think about it, the more beautiful it becomesā€¦Iā€™m waiting for a good discount
:blush:

1 Like