A Kyllswitch celebration of life at Charleez Hill

Last night we did a celebration of life at Charleez Hill marijuana church in Lebanon, Maine.

A great time was had by all, I just want to share some of the night.

I hope you enjoy!

Ozzy - “I Don’t Know”

Judas Priest - “The Rage”

Iron Maiden - “The Trooper”

Iron Maiden - “Two Minutes to Midnight”

7 Likes

Hi John,
Waking up nicely here, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :clap:… nice location, that must have smelled nice there :blush:
Greetings, Rogier

1 Like

Nice gig John, liked your choice of tracks looks like you had a few happy (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) customers!
Just out of interest, what’s you bass rig - couldn’t make my mind up what I was looking at?

1 Like

Yes, it smelled really nice there. Marijuana is legal in Maine and I just had a harvest so I brought a whole ounce and was sharing with everyone. I think I rolled two for the owner, lol I don’t know of any place like this. They have no licenses and there’s no police in Lebanon, ME (that aren’t outsourced).

Darrell, from top to bottom:
Furman power
Tuner
Tech 21 RPM preamp
dbx 266xs compressor/gate
Hartke LH500 amp into HD410 speakers

Thanks for watching!

1 Like

I thought it might be a Hartke amp and speakers but hadn’t much idea of the rest, one of my friends has just got herself a nice new rig, Ampeg SVT classic - it’s seriously loud :joy:, she’s been hankering for one for a couple of years!

1 Like

Great job guys some real energy in that performance and great solo work as well. Looks like a great venue!

1 Like