A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman cover

Thanks LB. Thanks so much for the encouragement. Glad you liked it mate. :+1::smiley:

Cheers Mal,
I love sharing my efforts in this group. I appreciate the support, frankness, honesty and encouragement I get. Thank you for taking the time to,listen and feedback. :smiley:

Thank you Gordon. It is a great song and I enjoyed learning it and I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and feedback. :smile:. Glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers Clint.
Thanks mate for listening and making the effort to feedback.
Glad you enjoyed it. :+1::smiley:

Wow thank you Eddie.
High praise indeed. Thanks for the encouragement and I am really pleased you enjoyed it. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you James.
With my arrangements I just keep playing the song until I get the feel I am looking for. Sometimes it comes quickly and sometimes it can take me many iterations before I get an arrangement I am happy with that I feel suits my style and voice. Keep at it with your fingerstyle playing. The ability to feel out an arrangement you like will follow in time. That has been my experience.
My time with my Grandson was simply awesome. He is a natural performer and will no doubt eclipse his old Grandads skills very soon :joy::rofl:. He is 8 years old.
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you Nancy,
I really appreciate you taking the time to feedback.
I am glad you enjoyed it and the harmonies were done using a boss harmonizer pedal. It works really well. :smiley:

1 Like