A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman cover

Hi ya all,
I recently had to learn this song because my Grandson asked me to accompany him singing it when he came over for a sleep over. He had only just admirably performed it at a concert he was part of. Having learnt how to play it, I came up with this arrangement. I hope you like my cover and arrangement of this beautiful song from The Greatest Showman originally performed by Pink.

11 Likes

Beautiful. :slight_smile:
R.H

1 Like

Beautiful song played and sung incredibly well. Crowd is going wild Ron! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hey Ron,

Just wonderful Ron. Both the playing and the singing. Delicate touch on the guitar and absolutely superb vocals. Always a pleasure and an absolute treat listening to you.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am so pleased you liked my arrangement.

thx Shane. I really appreciate your encouraging feedback. I love this song and I am so pleased I have now learnt it.

1 Like

Well that was just wonderful Ron.

Lovely playing and singing. Superb.

1 Like

That was really professionally arranged and even better played and sang, great job Ron!

1 Like

Very nice Ron, I am a big fan of Pink and remember this one quite well; you made an excellent job of it and sung it with a great deal of feeling in it, I really enjoyed your performance!

1 Like

Nice,
Well done there mate. Great production, vox and play. What is not to like?
Keep up the good work and all the best!
LB

1 Like

Well done Ron, an enjoyable listening experience, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Super job Ron, I really enjoyed that one. Well done.

1 Like

Nailed it! Well done sir.

1 Like

That was absolutely wonderful Ron. Your playing and vocals were really outstanding. I loved it from start to finish! Superb!!!

1 Like

That was another great cover Ron. That’s a song that’s on my bucket list to learn once my skills are any where near your level. That’s something that’s I’ve been thinking about since learning fingerstyle is getting into making arrangements. That was a really nice arrangement you made. Now what I want to know is how it went down playing your arrangement accompanying your Grandson? That must have been a memory to treasure.

1 Like

That was fabulous Ron, great playing and singing I loved the harmonies towards the end :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

1 Like

Cheers Stefan I am really pleased you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to comment. :smiley:

Thank you Adrian. I appreciate your encouragement and kind comments. :smiley:

Hi Darrell,
Cheers mate. I thank you for taking the time to listen and comment. So pleased you enjoyed my performance. :smiley: