A Peaceful New Year Peeps

8 Likes

A peaceful new year to you also Toby! This has been the toughest year of my life since my little boy got hurt in February so looking forward to seeing the back of this one and starting new in 2023!

2 Likes

Hope all will be well for you and yours.

1 Like

And you and yours too Toby!

1 Like

Hey Toby, here’s hoping for peace and joy. Thanks for all you do on the forums.

2 Likes

You too Toby. May 2023 be the best year ever for you. Love the dreamweaver pic. Thanks for all your help in the year.

1 Like

I am going to wish all of you what I overheard at the airport yesterday - I wish you all a boring year. Year without any sudden catatrophes, wars, pandemics and other events that will cause you any upset - just s boring and peaceful year is I believe what we all need. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know I think that you’re right on the ball with that statement, Peace in the world is the way to happiness and prosperity, we live in a seriously mixed up world that only peace will sort out!
Well said Toby! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Toby, have a year full of peace and joy and, not to forget, health. Thanks for all the heart and soul (how to say “Herzblut” in English?) and effort you put into this forum.Hope to see and hear you soon here! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like