A small snapshop of me playing Bad Moon Rising and a little riff. January 2023 Slow progress ๐Ÿ˜€

10 Likes

Those are pretty good.

1 Like

It looks like youโ€™re coming along nicely! :clap: :clap: :clap: I think youโ€™ll find that the process of sharing these videos will help super charge your progess. I look forward to seeing more from you!

1 Like

Sound good! Keep on !

1 Like

Good start John. Recording yourself and watching it back is a great way to learn and improve.

My comment. Sort out your posture. Sit up straight. Is you elbow resting on the sofa arm? If so, kick that habit now!

Looking forward to you next video. Well done. :+1:

1 Like

My thoughts too Gordon.
Please try to sit on a firmer chair or stool with no arm rests to get in the way of your elbow.

I look forward to seeing more - it is hard to comment on such a short snippet.
Cheers
Richard

1 Like

Sounding good John.

I agree with others on the posture.

1 Like

Agree with everyone else here John, kicking along nicely. Lovely Tele by the way! :grinning:

1 Like

Well done John, keep at it! :blush:

1 Like

This. Playing on a low, soft piece of furniture with arms - like a sofa or arm chair - can lead to all kinds of postural problems right from the very beginning.

For example, it also looks like you are slumping to the left (though it could be the camera angle).

On the plus side - good solid strumming, and good tone!

1 Like

Thanks to al the repliesโ€ฆ Think I may look at finding a stool or similar to practice on. Sometimes just a bit lazy , sitting on the couch :grin: