A special kind of "closed" Open Mic Holiday Special: When?

The Good Book says:
“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.”
Be a wise virgin, Toby :wink:

3 Likes

Here Toby,. :beer: :wine_glass:. here you have a slightly different but probably better version of oil for you… :smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,
I would be in for seat in the auditorium!

Cheers,
Andreas

1 Like

Got one in the rehearsal rotation if selected :grinning:… Rod

2 Likes

Hi, just to confirm my availability for December 10 to play a christmas song if required. Justin and his team know exactly what fits better for this event and how they want it to unfold. If my participation is not required I’ll be ready to watch it as a spectator. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everyone,

I really want to break the ice and join one of these open mic events. I really don’t know Christmas songs on guitar so maybe I’ll do one next round. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and looks like it could be a lot of fun and a great experience. Is it usually a zoom meeting and we perform that way? I’m kind of IT challenged- need a roadie crew lol. My shiny new microphone has been in a box on my desk since October. Thanks for any feedback about preparing.

Jeff

If the 10th is correct, I should be able to be there to be in the audience. Sounds like a good time!

It is DEFINITELY December 10th.

7pm UK time.

3 Likes

Will this thread be acting as the entry portal then ? Or will folks have to recommit elsewhere ?
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Saturday 10th i will definitely be in the audiance.

Anyone interested, the official event post is here VVVV

1 Like

Thanks for the link, would you believe it though, I’m another of the people that can’t join to play on 10th December :man_shrugging:t3:

(I’ll do my best to join as audience, however even that is not guaranteed; It seems I may be doomed to only participate in OM events that fall in the first quarter of the year!)

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll not be able to make it but I hope you all have a great night. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe I just saw this notice. Jen & I would love to perform if possible.

Mark see the link above ^^^^^^^

Thanks, I just finished reading down to it.

1 Like

Hi I’m new to the community, still finding my way around but I would love to be in the audience for the Christmas OM. (I’m really hoping I’m putting this in the right place :sweat_smile:.

Bazz - you need to go here

TOPIC CLOSED.

Please visit the specific topic JustinGuitar Community Xmas Bash 2022 - Livestream No.2