About the 2️⃣ Strumming Dynamics category

Hello. I’m Darrin From Illinois, USA. Beginner guitarist, started 20ish years ago but quit after about a year as I had kids and family got busy. Kids are young adults now so am picking it back up… AND LOVING IT! Absolutely love this Justin Guitar online class. Very well structured and I definitely found the pay strumming course and the songs app well worth the cost. Just starting Strumming Dynamics now and am in the middle of Grade 1.

Hi all :slight_smile:

I’m Adrian, 31 YO from Warsaw Poland.I absolutely love Justin’s courses, they are super simple and yet you feel that you develop with each lesson.

I am a fanatic of The Rolling Stones since I was 13 and for last few years I became obssessed with Bruce Springsteen as well.

Thanks!

Hiya, I’m Karen from Aotearoa New Zealand. I’m at the “advancing beginner” stage of guitar playing, and something that is really missing in my playing at the moment is the ability to emote with strumming so I’m really excited to get into this course.

Kevin from Minnesota in the USA. I am a little over 40 years old and have been playing around 2 years. I’d consider myself a moderate beginner. I can do bar chords and some other things; so, I am not a absolute beginner but still a beginner. I want to play in my church band occasionally as rhythm guitarist, but I struggle with strumming on time sometimes and changing up patterns (especially when the singers have a non-standard rhythm to sing that I should not follow). So, here I am. I do not take any in person lessons. The guy I have to play guitar with has been playing for 30 years. It is sometimes hard to convince him that Justin is right that I have to move my arm like a metronome (keeping it moving all the time). He is able to keep time with his foot alone. I have to use my foot and my arm/hand. Anyway, all of this makes Justin’s lessons all the more valuable as I really need a teacher but cannot afford lessons otherwise right now. So, I’m really glad to be here.