About the 🎬 Feedback & Questions On Courses & Lessons category

Provide feedback or ask questions about the website courses and lesson structure etc.

Hey,

Sorry about posting here but I can’t obtain a resolution. I’ve been a subscriber to the Practical Music Theory course with auto-renewal for a couple of years now. I recently logged on and attempted to utilize the course and got a message that my subscription had expired and I had to renew with the new format/pricing structure. No worries, I did so and paid the $44.99 annual fee. Unfortunately within a day, I was billed the $9.99 for 6 months auto-renewal under the old plan. I reached out and got this reply.

Thanks for reaching out and choosing to learn from JustinGuitar! Upon checking, I see that your subscription to the Practical Music Theory started on August 1, 2018, and you were subscribed to the $9.99 billed every six months. This was our legacy plan and is no longer offered to new or existing customers who canceled it. The last time we charged you for this was on February 1, 2022, and since then, has not been charged, as the subscription was canceled.

Unfortunately, your plan pricing has been replaced by monthly and yearly plans. If you’d like to sign up again, you can choose from $5.99 monthly or $44.99 yearly because, due to our system limitations, we can no longer offer the legacy plans you were on.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers!

Danica

Student Support

justinguitar.com

Teaching the world to play

Obviously, my first inquiry was misunderstood so I sent a reply once again explaining the “$9.99/overcharge” but never received a reply and no follow up. Thanks for your consideration.

Good morning,
I’ve been hacking away for about 3 months now and just wanted to provide a little feedback. The video classes have been excellent and very helpful in learning how to play.

The community site is great for finding out information on varies items especially with the search feature. I do wish we had a share button on the “practice page” or we could download it.

The strumming machine has been a game changer in my song playing. It’s difficult to do one strum a bar and call it playing a song for me and the strumming machine fixed that. I just started playing Three Little Birds and other songs with the Old Faithful Pattern what a difference. Thanks!