About the Major Scale Theory & Key Signatures category

Let’s get serious now! Learn all you need to know about the Major Scale and other important fundamentals.

|| Don’t post your reactions or questions in this topic. Please find the topic that correspond with the lesson your question or remark is about.

1 Like

I purchased the music theory course and this page mentions that two ebooks are included, both Practical Music Theory and Chord Construction guide at the start of Grade 3 music theory.

I can’t seem to find them - I’ve looked through the resources tab on all the grade 3 lessons and they’re not there. Where can I find them? Am I missing something obvious or are they hidden…

@LievenDV @Richard_close2u Wondering if you guys might know? (Tagging as the course mentions both of you)

Hi JK

They were available once you got beyond the free trial modules, into grade 3.
I will check and see …
watch this space.
Cheers
Richard

I can’t find the practical music theory pdf download either and did not save it to my computer. I am a subscriber and would like to get that again. How do I find it?

@Richard_close2u Following your check on oct. 18, were you able to find them ?

I am in the same situation as @jkahn and @SkirvieMcDivot. I forgot to print the pdf the last time and can’t find it anymore.

@jkahn @SkirvieMcDivot @math07
Sorry not to get back to this sooner.
The page @jkahn linked no longer mentions the ebooks so I wonder if they have been pulled.
I need to check.

Hey @Richard_close2u, in the end I used the contact us form and was sent them by Justin’s assistant. But yeah, looks like they have been discontinued in favour of the videos.

1 Like

Cool, I will use the contact us form too. :+1:

1 Like

I will be on vacation without internet for the next weeks. Is there a textbook holistically covering music theory that I could take with me that you recommend? Would be great being able to continue the theory journey.

This maybe after your trips but there is a wookbook download at the beginning of each module. This one for module 3 was real good and has a ton of info. If you did module 1, 3 and 4 it might be enough for the trip.
Hope this helps some.
Here is the file name and size for the 3rd wookbook.