AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

Good job! Great way to learn is with the stuff you love.

1 Like

Now that is the way to start the day!

You rocked that Edgar. Great playing and nice sound.

Congratulations on your first posting in here.

1 Like

@Rumil Thanks for taking the advice in the spirit it was intended.

You can definitely play it at the full speed tempo, no problem so donā€™t slow the backing down unless you feel you absolutely must. Also, to perfect that section just play that section not the whole song.

1 Like

Hey, Edgar. All that practice is paying dividends and you are obviously having fun. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you, @RichD13 ! They really are, it doesnā€™t seem so when you see it to Justin, butā€¦ wow :sweat_smile:. I put into my practice routine for many months 1-minute changes between G5 and C

Glad you liked it @Davidcreech7 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I donā€™t use any amp, I use an app on iPhone with a sound interface. I explained a bit the setup here Saludos! A new wannabe rocker from Spain - #15 by Rumil

:metal::guitar:

1 Like

Many thanks :grin:, a lot to improve, but really really happy with the progress. The first week trying to play it was like: Iā€™m never going to be able to do this :scream:

Thanks to you for keeping the streets safe to allow us to practice. Our friend and neighbor :wink:

Excellent first AVOYP. Keep on rocking.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, as soon as Justin said that we could give it a try on module 8, I jumped at once into it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you @SgtColon. Glad you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

First video but definitely not last :metal:

Yes, of course. Iā€™m really grateful that you pointed out those areas to improve.

I found already a backing track that may work for my future plays. And today Iā€™ll check the chord progression that I was missing

Thank you @ChasetheDream,

Yes, my guitar journey with JustinGuitar is being a blast :slight_smile: . The perfect activity for me to disconnect from work

If that was your first video that was awesome!!! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks @Rumil. I just ordered that same setup! Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Thank you @Socio and @Bytron08 :blush:!

The next one will be better :metal:. I have already in mind which song will be :smiling_imp:

Great! If you have any questions Iā€™ve been using the app since I started to learn guitar. Feel free to ask me anything

2 Likes

Very nicely done, Edgar!

1 Like

Thanks :blush:. I appreciate that you I watched it :relaxed:

Iā€™ve been looking at my options and do have an iTrack pocket that should work as an interface and Iā€™ve found a completely free App that looks good, itā€™s called ā€œTonebridge ā€œ take a look and see what you think!