AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

Great! Enjoy it. :slight_smile:

There are a couple more that are trying the app. We will have to create a thread to share configs :joy:

:metal::guitar:

Well done, @Rumil. Your changes are clean and played with good timing. I noticed the same things @Richard_close2u already mentioned, so no need to repeat those. I thought the guitar tone was a bit gainy and thick for AC/DC, but that’s minor. (And I’ll add that it’s surprisingly difficult to dial in a really authentic AC/DC tone. I think they used very little gain, but had valve amps cranked and working hard.)

Thank you @J.W.C !

I think you’re right, I’ll try to play a bit more with the profile to see if I can get a sound a bit more similar :slight_smile:

Let’s see if I can get it better next time with all your suggestions and maybe the solo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I haven’t practiced that part yet because Justin recommends trying to get it by ear. So I’m waiting to practice the scales and revisit the song.

Great job! I’m hoping to be confident enough to post someday. Well done.

1 Like

@msbarcus

Mindy, JustinGuitar and the Community is a wonderful place to work on your playing and achieve your aspirations. And AVOYP is a safe place to share, whatever your level of playing. You will receive encouragement and feedback.

1 Like

Thank you Mindy!

I encourage you to do so, as @DavidP says, the community here is so supportive. Besides, sure someone will be able to give you tips for improving even more.

There’s no excuse to restrain yourself :slight_smile:

Hope to see your video soon

1 Like

Really enjoyed your playing here. I’ve been thinking I should learn some AC/DC, this would be a good one to try!

1 Like

Many thanks Mari!

This song is really great. The groove it has and tempo makes a good practice song :blush:. I would love to see your take on this one

1 Like

Awesome, chord embellishments as well :clap:

1 Like

That was awesome Rumil, or should I say Iron Man :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

1 Like

Flaming Hot :fire::fire::fire:

Great first AVOYP.

(You were obligated to do AC/DC with that guitar :rofl:)

Keep em comin and rock on🤘

1 Like

Thank you, @liaty @swashata @tRONd :blush:

Don’t make spoilers of coming songs :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Totally, was the only possible choice for my first AVOYP :rofl:.

Hi

Nice tone - kept the right amount of clean with the crunch.
Nailed the vibe of the song.
Merged Angus and Malcolm well.

We salute you!

Digger

2 Likes

Glad you liked it. Thank you , digger

That rocked Edgar, awesome job!

1 Like

Thank you Sarah :metal:

You ought to be proud of that one brother!..Rod

Nailed it! Nice smooth transitions from the chords to the picked riffs. Looking forward to your next recording.

Than you @Rod58 @shwindog

Very kind of you. I’ll keep working on it :guitar::metal: