Acceptable yodeling?

I love me some Gordo, but that song is a tough listen and I always give it a hard pass too.

1 Like

Must be as those maggots pretty much always deliver damaged parcels to my doors! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

So Brian…
Good morning,…I was just ready to give a fervent comment about what you did to me early in the morning,…but what outlines my expectation, a wonderfully special song :smiley:with a great end :ok_hand: :sunglasses:. …Bravo
Thanks,…

Just a couple from me……
well you know about my musical tastes :joy:

And

3 Likes

One to add to the above, in my opinion by far the best yodelling song I ever heard!
Diana Ankudinova - Rechenka

She is a true Contralto, a most unusual and rare voice!

1 Like

Oddly enough Brian, I could see you at some point in the future doing a cover of Hocus Pocus. :smiley:

1 Like

You’re a sick man, @DarrellW, and I’m not talking about your physical ailments :rofl:
Re artist 2, have you shared the Diana track before, or is it just my musical palate unable to discern nuance?

1 Like

I’m afraid that will never happen :rofl:
They are all in fact superb musicians

I have but I think it may have been that song, she has done a lot - starting from the age of 13 to present (she’s now 20 I think).

Hope I’m not re-opening an old wound here, you guys missed a couple:

LeeAnn Rimes & Eddie Arnold…

https://www.google.com/search?q=leann+rimes+cattle+call&client=safari&sca_esv=559481520&hl=en-us&biw=390&bih=629&tbm=vid&sxsrf=AB5stBg0FPsMmnUBdCQ8XnuPjC3jF_AC-Q%3A1692822484809&ei=1GvmZNr-MNj0kPIP8aCDoAM&oq=leann+rimes+cattle+call&gs_lp=EhBtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXZpZGVvIhdsZWFubiByaW1lcyBjYXR0bGUgY2FsbDIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgYQABgWGB4yBhAAGBYYHkiUQVDnEljrOHAAeACQAQCYAaIBoAGGEqoBBDEuMTa4AQPIAQD4AQGKAhBtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXZpZGVvwgIEECMYJ8ICChAAGIAEGBQYhwLCAgYQABgIGB7CAggQABiKBRiGA8ICBRAhGKABwgIFECEYqwLCAggQABiABBixA8ICBxAAGIoFGEPCAggQABiKBRiRAogGAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-video#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f7495f2d,vid:hiWNF4EzxTo

Or how about Australia’s Queen of the Yodel, Mary Schneider yodeling Mozart???

Like it or not… it’s definitely a talent!

Tod