Adagio - "Secret Garden" classical guitar arrangement by Mike Sebastian P

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to listen to my classical guitar arrangement of the “Secret Garden” duo for their instrumental composition Adagio.
This time my son Mike helped me, he recorded the percussion part.
I hope you like it.

16 Likes

Great production Mike and exquisitely played as usual - percussion sounded really good on this one. Perfect way to start the day !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounded great. Well played

1 Like

Wow! Gorgeous piece of music.

1 Like

That was beautiful, Mike :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Highly enjoyable :smiling_face::clap::clap::clap:.
Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Very nice piece of music, excellently performed.
Video was much in keeping also.

Digger

1 Like

Hi Toby, thanks for stopping by to listen and leaving a great review, I’m glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

That sounded beautiful and quite moody, Mike! :smiley:

I thoroughly enjoyed the listen. Quite the perfect song to end a long day with and relax a little. :slight_smile: Well played on both, guitar and percussion. Production sounds terrific, too. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loved it Mike, it is beautiful! Lovely video as well, but I would like to see you playing the guitar.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Nicole for such good feedback!

1 Like

Hi Mike!

Thanks for the beautiful music. What a nice piece, and it sounds great on guitar!
Lovely tone as well… what guitar did you use, and how was it recorded?

Kasper

1 Like

Great :exclamation: Sounds and looks great :exclamation: Bravo Mike :exclamation: Thanks for sharing. Inspiring :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

So nice. I just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the listen. The percussion introduced a pleasant sound too.

1 Like

Hi Digger! Thank you for the great review! :slight_smile:

Hi Lisa, I’m glad you stopped by and listened, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant performance, Mike, thanks for sharing :ok_hand:
Mike Jr. also participated well, respect :+1:
Leo

1 Like

Hi Boris, thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you liked it. And as for live performance… yes, sometimes I actually post work in video format with live guitar playing, just not this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Kasper! Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments, I also really like the instrumental compositions of this duet. True, the original mainly sounds like violin and keys. I tried to play this on an electric guitar using various processing, but until I acquired the first classical guitar with nylon strings in my entire practice, things didn’t budge :slight_smile: The guitar is not expensive - it’s an Ibanez GA 6 SE, but it has a fairly comfortable neck and Not a bad piezo pickup. I recorded to the line through the processor POD X3 live
I understand that this is not in the traditions of the forum, but if you don’t mind, I would like to say in this topic that in the next topic with a female and male duet, your guitar sounds simply amazing, and the sound and guitar parts themselves are gorgeous! My applause!

1 Like