Airstep YT & G10TII with Yamaha Thr10II?

Ok, Santa brought me a Line 6 wireless transmitter for my desk amp-
Works fine.
He brought me a slightly delayed Airstep YT wireless foot controller for the amp too, which arrived yesterday-
Works fine too. Yay! :smiley:
I wondered whether both would work together, but initial trial unsuccessful.
It’s not important, and I don’t want to spend more time on tech than necessary.
Does anyone know (@Majik) whether this is possible or can the amp only receive signals from one Bluetooth device at a time?

Offhand, I don’t know. But the airstep is Bluetooth MIDI, whilst streaming from your phone uses Bluetooth audio. I would have thought it was possible to use both at the same time from different devices.

It may not be possible to use the Airstep and the THR app at the same time.

I’m away from home at the moment, but I will research when I get back.

Cheers,

Keith

Sorry Keith, I was not very clear.
The manual says you can’t use the Thr phone app at the same time as the Airstep, but I was wondering about using the Line 6 G10TII wireless transmitter plugged into the guitar at the same time as the Airstep… for TOTAL freedom from cables :laughing:

Sorry, I also didn’t read your message properly.

Yes, there should be no reason I can think of why you can’t use them at the same time.

Cheers,

Keith

Ta Keith, I had another go and it works now :smiley:
For some reason the amp must have 'unpaired itself with the transmitter. When I plugged the G10T back into the amp socket to recharge it paired up again.
I had about an hour of fab fun this afternoon looking at different tone settings with the THR10 amp and I think I’m really going to like it. I can’t see that I’m ever going to buy any pedals with a choice of 5 foot-controlled presets and the number of possible options.
One other question in case you know: Is 5 presets the max? I think I recall one of the reviews stating that there were 5 presets for each of the boutique/classic/modern, but can’t see how that works? I’d probably never use them anyway…
Thanks again :smiley:

Tempting fate, Brian :rofl: