All choked up again - Ryan Bingham cover

Yeah man, voice different of course but vibe is similar to his acoustic stuff.

Not all the time. Most of your timing was good 4/4. The slipping into the offbeat, it felt like it at one point so I started tapping and counting and it happened again. I mean that in some sections your next “1” count comes on the “and” count and then you go on and stay in that timing. So you either add an extra half beat or drop a half beat sometimes, and then the timing of the song is shifted by that half beat, back in 4/4.

I hope that makes sense?

1 Like

Aha! Yeah that made sense actually! I think i know where the problem is… thanks a lot JK!! :pray:

1 Like

Hi Kevin. Long time no see :grin: thanks for listening !:pray:
Yep, i could see you as an Bingham fan :grin:

Very nice trond enjoyed very much . I need to stop being so lazy and record some songs and post them.

1 Like

Hi jeff! Yeah, have not seen you in a long time… crack on and put something out there :grin::+1:

Thanks for listening Jeff. Really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

Yea really been doing my lessons so I am not really doing a lot of actual playing.I quess that’s the excuse I will use🤣

1 Like

Trond that was great! Swamped with refurb so not much time to listen to folks around here, but you had me with some Bingham! Great take on this song, well executed considering you are not spending as much time playing guitar as you’d like :slight_smile: all the best!

Hi Trond,
I always look forward to a video from you, now I saw it posted before but couldn’t listen before… So ready to give a critical and heavy comment :laughing:… but unfortunately again just very tasty and good to watch and listen, good choice to add some hammers and such :bouquet: :sunglasses: :clap:
Greetings and play more and so much that your fingers never need to getting used to the strings again…uch
:smile:

1 Like

Hi Rogier!! Thanks for listening! :pray: always appreciate youre feedback and heavy critism :rofl:
I had forgot all about how painfull the finger tips can be when the calluses is almost gone… it is really bad actually :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know how I would feel about it these days if my calluses disappeared, but don’t tell other people… I really liked that beginner pain of learning to play …

For now, the ladies here will just give you a little kiss on your fingers :smile:

1 Like