An absolute must have guitar tool - NOT

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079Q65RWP/ref=sspa_dk_detail_1?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B079Q65RWP&pd_rd_w=5W9hP&content-id=amzn1.sym.8d91a06c-52c8-441e-afa4-963e53268566&pf_rd_p=8d91a06c-52c8-441e-afa4-963e53268566&pf_rd_r=7GXPWYKFY6YEBPZ4XR03&pd_rd_wg=PrOJL&pd_rd_r=d3bd760c-1d89-4780-a41a-de7b81a0fadd&s=digital-text&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw

:rofl:

2 Likes

How did we ever learn without one of those???

2 Likes

Nooooooo :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Wow. Flashy!

There is an awful lot of stuff like this advertised out there. MIDI guitar like object and other enhancements to tell you where to play on the fretboard.

I wonder if they do anyone any good, or are they targeting the large segment of the “transient beginner” who starts, plays something guitar like for a little while and then loses interest.

My first impression, not based on direct knowledge, is that this would impede the actual learning of guitar rather than enhance it.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Flashy = yes. Usefull = i doubt it.
I’m guessing that the old method is still the best.
And i’m wondering how it would feel, with those things stuck to your fretboard.

I’d rather spend the money on a decent guitar stool. I’m so short though I dangle

:rofl:

3 Likes

A hacksaw helps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
As regards the tranklement, about as much use as a chocolate teapot! So you would either have to peak over the fretboard and give yourself a bad back or look in a mirror and get well and truly confused, and still not know how to play without it :joy: :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Someone went to an awful lot of trouble to make a useless something. I’m afraid the blinky lights would cause a mind malfunctionof of severe magnitude. Les.see…S FF# G… Uhhh what light is D ? … Uh where was I… uhhh…4🤢

1 Like

:rofl: :scream:

A Hacksaw on my legs will only compound the situation but, I suppose I could always use a pouffe :weary:

Ooooooo, pretty lights.

Would it aid you playing in the dark? :smiley:

Wow, that’s some next level “tool” to learn…and £180?! Really?!

Having said that, if Chris Wolstonholme is anything to go by, you can even become global stadium gig worthy with it :wink:

Nooooo the Guitar stool legs :joy:

1 Like

Just call me stumpy, everyone else seems to. :rofl: :joy:
R.H

3 Likes

OMG, no, just NO…!!!

1 Like

Her indoors is 5’1” and I have a musician friend (who plays electric bass) who’s only 4”10”, the bass is nearly as big as she is :joy:

1 Like

sounds like my mum, :rofl:

1 Like

Would be great as a wall feature, nothing more :laughing:

OMG - i have been struggling with this for so long - off topic, but i feel your pain. LOL

Thats fine, I was seriously looking at the musician stools, very high, 4 inches higher that a standard office chair, I think it must be to have a foor rail. I like the one at andertons, I feel a christmas pressie in the near futute.