An Apology (Not a song)

Hi All,

Richard/Lieven - hope this is okay - please move elsewhere if necessary - just posted here as it is where I’m usually most active.

Just wanted to apologise for not being around these past few weeks.

Thankyou to all those who checked out our Xmas cover - I haven’t had chance to respond and didn’t want to bump the song.

Unfortunately I had a bad end to the year;
My father-in-law passed away between Xmas and New year.
My dad has been in an out of hospital before Xmas and then again just before New Year. He finally came home Friday, but now has to go for more tests as the docs are worried he may have cancer.
On top of that, though much more minor, I’ve had a chest infection for the past couple of weeks. Still can’t shake the cough.

So yeah, a rubbish start to the year.

Hope to be back soon.
If anyone has anything they are really proud of which I will have missed please PM me so I can check it out.

All the best,

Digger

6 Likes

Hi Digger.
pm sent … I’m sorry to learn of your sad news and all.
There’s no need for apology about not returning to comment on people’s replies to your posts. Life happens and when testing times come, family is more important. You take care. :slight_smile:

Huge condolences Digger. And as Richard said, no need to apologise. Family first, we’ll all be here when you are good and ready to come back.

All the best.

Toby
:sunglasses:

No need to apologize Digger. Sorry it’s been such a rough time for you guys and my sincere condolences on the passing of your father in law. I also wish your dad all the best with his health, and that you all find the strength you need to get through this difficult time. I almost lost my son this time last year so I know how you feel. Hang in there and hopefully things start looking up soon! Eddie

Hi Digger,
:sunflower: :mending_heart:

Hi Digger sending you and your family my best wishes, hopefully all will be good again in no time

My thoughts are with you, Digger.

As others have said, no apologies needed but I respect and appreciate your consideration for Community ethos and spirit.

Wish you well

Condolence to you and the whole family!!!
Great to hear from you, and thanks for letting us in your huge loss.
Wishing you the best for 2023!!!

Sorry to read about your loss and about all the other stressful situations in your life. Take your time. I hope everything will get better soon. Take care and good luck!

Sorry to hear about your sad news Digger.

Our thoughts are with you and your family Digger.

Sorry to hear this Digger, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Hey Digger, sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there.

Hi Stephen.
Sorry to hear about the terrible news. Really wish you and your family all the best.

Condolences Digger, hoping you have a much better 2023 moving forward.

My thoughts are with you Digger and of course no need to apologise. Stay strong and take your time. It can be tough. :mending_heart:

I’m sorry to read about your crappy news Stephen. I hope it’s more positive for your dad.

No need for any apology. Family first.

Thanks all for the kind thoughts.
Not so good news about my dad unfortunately, but he’s taking things on the chin.

Time for me to escape back into music - get some pleasure.

1 Like

Oh man sorry to hear about your troubles. Stay strong, the storm will pass and you’ll come out stronger.
And don’t apologise for anything, just reach out to the community whenever and for whatever.
All the best!

Welcome back Stephen, sorry you’ve had such a bad start to 2023. Certainly no apologies needed, look after yourself and those close to you as best you can, this place isn’t going anywhere! :wink: