Android, Pixel 6, Not loading

I just downloaded the app and subscribed due to a positive experience but the app doesn’t load. It shows a blank screen except side bar that offers, tuner. about, support, songs, invite. It does not allows switch from landscape mode to portrait. selecting tuner, request mic but no changes upon decline or authorizing. The sidebar suggest movement but no change on perceived main screen. Have cleared cache, cleared data, uninstall/reinstall, confirmed un/pw, but no change, app appears inoperable? is this my error?

1 Like

Hi Kirby, I don’t have an answer for you, but am including the developer @MusopiaApps in your query.

And welcome to the community! Hope to see you around.

1 Like

Kirby,

I suggest you also email Musopia to get their support: justin.feedback@musopia.net

You could also take a look at their FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions Here!

I’m not an app user so can’t offer anything more specific.

@kyork @judi @DavidP

Thanks for getting in touch and we apologise for any issues you are experiencing when loading the app on Google Pixel devices.

We are aware of the layout issues and our developers are looking to get this fixed as soon as possible. We are currently testing to discover the source of the issue and we will update you as soon as we hear more/it is fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am currently having the same issue on my pixel 7 pro. Only loads when in portrait mode then forces me to only use landscape. Once I get in its just a white screen with the side bar.
@MusopiaApps

Hello,
I am experiencing the same issue. The worked for the first 2 weeks, but now it only loads a white screen (Pixel 6a). I already tried to clear cache, date and reinstalled the app several times.
Is there a solution to fix this problem?
@MusopiaApps

@kyork @judi @Blu112 @Eandre

We’re very sorry that you experienced this issue with your Pixel devices and we now believe that the issue is fixed.

Please update to version 3.9.4 and please let us know if it is now working for you :slight_smile:

1 Like