Angie from Arizona

Hello, Angie from Arizona. I’m 61 years young and finding more time to mess around with guitar. I have been playing around with guitar most of my life but not seriously; I have a hubby who is the real guitarist. Now I have found Justin and I’m enjoying his App and learning a great deal. So something new and fun and a complete community to share my joys and miseries with! Ha!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome Angie. Have a look over here too.
Older guitar students / Can ‘old dogs’ learn new tricks?

1 Like

Hello Angie,
I wish you a lot of fun ,and who knows what you will learn extra while you only thought you were learning guitar… :wink: :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

2 Likes

Hi Angie,
Sounds like you landed in the right spot, welcome. Your home must be jamming with the two of you playing

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Angie, hope your hubby is supportive. Have fun.

1 Like

I’m afraid hubby is a league ahead of me!

We played in bands together years ago; he is very supportive. Also supportive of our constant need for musical instruments! :wink:

2 Likes

A severe GAS sufferer. I hope you’ll start a Learning Log soon, including an instrument and gear rundown. We do love to drool over others guitars.

1 Like

Hi David! There are pics of my two guitars over on the “Have You Named Your Guitar (s) yet” thread. Yes, mine have names as you will see if you take a gander over there. :blush:

Welcome to the community Angie!

1 Like

Think I said Hi elsewhere but with so many new folks joining, I’ll cover my bets.

Hi Angie and welcome. :wave:

1 Like

Yes, it was over on Have You Named Your Guitar(s) Yet. Nice to meet you again.

1 Like

You’ve got it exactly right! Welcome to the community, Angie - have fun playing!

1 Like

Hello Angie and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Angie, I’m glad you’re here. Stick with Justin and it won’t be long before you can say there are two real guitarists in the household. I hope you and hubby can jam together, it’s a great way of progressing and enjoying music.

When you’re ready we’d love to see what you playing. Here’s the thread Post your recordings here Angie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome Angie. Sounds like you’re off to a good start. Hope you have fun now that you have more time for guitar :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Angie! I’m fairly new to the community. I am 60 and have also played around with guitar as long as I can remember. I’m looking forward to learning and to sharing experiences in the community.

1 Like