Arizona Angie's Learning Log

Hey Helen, me too! No infection for three years then bang!! Wow, Knocks your socks off this one. I’ll keep trying and hope things get better. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are ok now and fully recovered. Take care

No, not at all. Cold symptoms are gone, but I’m so exhausted. Hope to get back my power. Currently we have the most beautiful days of the skiing season over here, but no thinking of skiing or skitouring at the moment! Angie, I hope you’ll get better soon…your guitar will help you! If I could play some metal like @nzmetal , I would shred this virus out of my body :joy:

3 Likes

:metal: :joy: :joy: :joy: Love it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your kindness and support. I’m feeling a bit more motivated now, thanks to you guys. Those of you who have been poorly, I wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you get your guitars singing soon. Take care☀️

4 Likes

Hi Angie, I had COVID last year and tried not push myself too hard for at least a couple of weeks even I was feeling better. I would say that is normal to feel physically, mentally and emotionally affected after having this virus and you need all three aspects in good shape to play the guitar well. On the other side playing the guitar a little just for fun can be a good therapy for all three aspects. Take care.

1 Like

Wise words there Andres. I’m just starting to feel a bit better now so hoping the playing will follow. Really appreciate your “pick me up”. Everyone has been so kind. I can honestly say I’ve actually enjoyed playing this evening. Thought I’d forgotten how. Take care and thank you again.

1 Like